Saturday, January 9, 2016

TBR Jar + January's Pick

Saturday, January 9, 2016 with
Hello everyone,
As I've mentioned in a couple of my past posts, I am doing the TBR Jar this year! YAY!! This is the first year I am doing it and I am so excited. Here's what my jar looks like.
I used metallic sharpies to embellish it.
My twelve different categories are--one for each month of the year:
A book you meant to read in 2015, but didn't
The first book in a new to you series
The next book in a series you are reading
A middle grade book
A YA fantasy
A historical romance
A YA contemporary
A romance contemporary
An e-book
Listen to an audiobook
A new adult
Read a book written by your favorite author

My plan is to randomly pick one each month and to read as many books as I can in that category within the month. I was going to make it a rule that my TBR Jar books be only non-review books, but let's be realistic here. There will be some months where all I'll have time to read are review books and the TBRJ will be a fail before I know it. So, as much as I can I will read non-review books for TBRJ but it's not a requirement.

Now, for January's pick...

And I'll be reading...

If you're also doing TBR Jar this year, let me know. We can cheer each other on.

Happy reading,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.