If You Could Book Tag

Hello everyone,
This is the If You Could book tag and it's created by the Bookworm Duo.

If you could change any book cover, which cover would you change?
I am not a fan of the A Court of Thorns and Roses series covers. I do like the overall look and style but I'm not a fan of the computer animation. I was hoping for a human model like on the covers of the The Winner's Curse or The Selection trilogy.

If you could bring any character into our world, who would you bring?
Khalid from The Wrath and the Dawn

If you could go into a book, which book would it be?
There's only one answer for this question: Harry Potter series world as a wizard (or even a muggle, as long as I'm invited to attend Hogwarts).

If you could have any animal from a book, which would it be?
I want a dæmon companion like Pan from His Dark Materials series by Philip Pullman.

If you could kill any character from any book, who would you kill?
Shahrzad's dad, Jahandar, from The Wrath and the Dawn. That man is dabbling in dark magic that will only bring problems and chaos.

If you could bring any character back to life, who would it be?
This is a total spoiler for Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson, so for my answer highlight here >> Kelsier.

If you could have any author to write you as a character, who would it be?
Julie James because I can count on her to make me a smart, successful, tough, independent businesswoman/lawyer and match me with a sexy FBI agent or a sexy lawyer. I'd also be able to hold my own in some clever banter with said sexy.

If you could be any magical creature from any book, what would you be?
This is really hard to answer because I don't read a lot of books that have magical creatures. Umm... the only one that comes to mind is a dragon from Rachel Hartman's Seraphina. These dragons can shape-shift into humans albeit void of any emotions.

If you could change any ending of any book, which ending would you change and how?
The ending to Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I loved Divergent and I bought Insurgent, but I wanted to wait for Allegiant to come out so I can read them both one after the other. That never happened after I was spoiled about what happened to Tris at the end of Allegiant. After I found out, I had no interest in reading the series anymore. So, I'd love to change Tris's fate at the end of Allegiant because if I could, I would't avoid the series.

If you could switch places with a character, who would you switch places with?
A character? Only one? No can do. I'd gladly switch any of these ladies: Anna from Anna and the French Kiss, Hermione from the Harry Potter series, Shahrzad from The Wrath and the Dawn, Ella from Ella Enchanted, Samantha from My Life Next Door, Payton Kendall from Practice Makes Perfect, Cameron Lynde from Something About You, Mia Holland from Sweet Filthy Boy, Alex from Burying Water, just to name a few.

If you could TAG someone, who would you TAG?
The Smut Lovers: Bea, Ari, Tika, and Blessie. Also, YOU!!

Happy reading,
Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.