Most Anticipated Romance and New Adult Releases of 2016

Hello everyone,
It's officially [finally] Winter Break!! That means all the reading and (hopefully) blogging for me for the next two weeks. Yay!

I already posted my ten most anticipated YA debuts and ten non-debut releases of 2016. Today, I am sharing my ten most anticipated romance and new adult releases of 2016.

It's by Julie James. 'Nuff said. March 7.

I read Madame X (my review) and I need to know what will happen next. March 1.

ASHER!!! I've been wanting to read his book since Bringing Home the Bad Boy (my review) and we're finally getting his story two books later (I also reviewed Rescuing the Bad Boy and A Bad Boy for Christmas). YES!!! April 26.

Scandal Never Sleeps (my review) was awesome so, of course, I want to read about the next Perfect Gentleman. January 5.

Sequel to Seven Nights to Surrender (my review), which I loved, and I'm dying to see how Kate and Rylan will get their happily ever after. April 5.

I'm counting down the days until the release so I can devour it just like I did with The Deal (read about my The Deal-induced book hangover) and The MistakeJanuary 11.

Overruled was just okay but Sustained was AWESOME (my review). I'm really looking forward to Appealed. January 19.

I'm obsessed with Christina Laure's Beautiful Bastard series. I'm about to start the Wild Seasons series so I must acquire this one so I can just keep reading. February 2.

I don't like reading paranormal romance anymore but the Darkest London series is an exception and the books are amazing. This is the 7th book. June 28.

I've only read one book by Jay Crownover (it was Rule and I loved it!) and I don't know how it happened, but I'm collecting her books. I have all six of her Marked Men series, all 3 of her Welcome to the Point books, and, yep, most likely I'm going to get her new Saints of Denver series. January 5.

Happy reading,
Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.