Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hello everyone,
I don't do a lot of cover reveals on this here blog, but when I do participate in one it's for a book I really, really, REALLY want to read. I am really, really, REALLY dying to read Nalini Singh's upcoming contemporary novel Rock Hard.

In case you don't know, author Nalini Singh, creator of the amazing Psy-Changeling series and the fantastic Guild Hunter, has started a new contemporary romance series called Rock Kiss. The series features the members of a rock band called Schoolboy Choir, as well as their friends. So far a full-length novel, Rock Addiction (my review) and a novella Rock Courtship (my review--my favorite!) are currently available.

Rock Hard comes out on March 10th and is the second full-length novel and it features the heroine's best friend Charlotte from Rock Addiction and her new T-Rex of a boss, Gabriel Bishop. The events in Rock Hard and Rock Addiction are actually happening at the same time and we got snippets of Charlotte's story from RA--when I was reading RA I was actually more interested in Charlotte's story than I was the with Molly's story so I'm so happy that I finally get to read and know everything that is happening on Charlotte's side.

Okay, enough blabbing. Here's the cover and synopsis for Rock Hard.




In New York Times Bestselling author Nalini Singh’s newest contemporary romance, passion ignites between a gorgeous, sinfully sexy man who built himself up from nothing and a shy woman who has a terrible secret in her past…

Wealthy businessman Gabriel Bishop rules the boardroom with the same determination and ruthlessness that made him a rock star on the rugby field. He knows what he wants, and he’ll go after it no-holds-barred.

And what he wants is Charlotte Baird.

Charlotte knows she’s a mouse. Emotionally scarred and painfully shy, she just wants to do her job and remain as invisible as possible. But the new CEO—a brilliant, broad-shouldered T-Rex of a man who growls and storms through the office, leaving carnage in his wake—clearly has other plans. Plans that may be equal parts business and bedroom.

If Charlotte intends to survive this battle of wits and hearts, the mouse will have to learn to wrangle the T-Rex. Game on.
Pre-order: Amazon | iBooks | Nook | Kobo


For more info about Rock Hard the best place to go is Nalini's website/blog. She's also pretty active on Twitter. Let me know if you've already read any of the books in the Rock Kiss series. I'd love to know your opinion and chat with you about it.

Happy reading,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.