Book I Covet: I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore

I love revenge stories, but this is a different take on it. I'm very, very, very intrigued. Mother sounds insane and I can't wait to meet her.


She can be anyone you want her to be.
Vivian was raised with one purpose in life: to exact revenge on behalf of her mother. Manipulative and cruel, Mother has deprived Vivian not only of a childhood, but of an original identity. With an endless arsenal of enticing personalities at her disposal, Vivian is a veritable weapon of deception.

And she can destroy anyone.
When it’s time to strike, she enrolls in a boarding school on the English moors, where she will zero in on her target: sweet and innocent Ben, the son of the man who broke Mother’s heart twenty years ago.

Anyone…except for the woman who created her.
With every secret she uncovers, Vivian comes one step closer to learning who she really is. But the more she learns about herself, the more dangerous this cat and mouse game becomes. Because Mother will stop at nothing to make sure the truth dies with her.


I Am Her Revenge will be released on April 7, 2015. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.



What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.



 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

8 comments

  1. the way the 'm' in Mother is capitalised each time makes it seem so...ominous lol. very interesting, thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've heard of this one but it might've had a different cover? Sounds very interesting, great pick :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds amazing! I'm definitely looking forward to reading it! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by Michelle's Minions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! Totally new to me! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This one sounds absolutely AMAZING, I can't wait to get my hands on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good. New to me. Hope you get your copy soon . Thanks for coming by my WoW Housewitch by Katie Schickel

    ReplyDelete
  7. This book sounds so interesting..Adding it to my TBR now..:) Thanks for sharing the book :)


    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous cover! The story reminds us of that movie Hanna.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.