Books, Books, and More Books

Hello everyone,
So... this happened.
The Winner's Curse was my favorite read of 2013 and I'm so happy I don't have to wait any longer to find out what's next for Arin and Kestrel in The Winner's Crime. EEEeeeeppp!!
**Deep breath** Okay, before I get into all the awesome new books I acquired this week, here are our posts since our last StS post.

Gorgeous cover!

Makes you want to travel to Machu Picchu.

Better than the first book in the series!

You need this book in your life. Must-read for all contemporary middle grade lovers.

Because JLA books are awesome and I'm so excited for this one.


Michelle: I'm currently reading Come Dancing by Leslie Wells

Leslie (who is in a blogging hiatus until December) is reading This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith


Books I Bought
In Your Dreams by Kristan Higgins
I'm collecting Kristan's Blue Heron series. IYD is book 4.
Stay With Me by J. Lynn
I just read Wait for You and I now know why everyone is gaga for Cam. So excited to read the rest of the books in the series. Up next is Be With Me and Jase Winstead.
Just One Year by Gayle Forman
I have Just One Day so I had to get Just One Year too.
United We Spy by Ally Carter
My Gallagher girls collection is finally complete!
The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
I need to know what the hype is all about. Also, I need to read the books before the movie comes out.

I got these books from Bookoutlet.com. I really need to stop going on that site. I have two more orders that I'm waiting on.
Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
If I Should Die by Amy Plum
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris
Under the Same Sky by Genevieve Graham
Sound of the Heart by Genevieve Graham
The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon

These all arrived yesterday (Friday). I bought Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire and The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar, Keep Me Safe by Maya Banks is a review book and Find Me by Romily Bernard is from Megan of Unearthly Reviews (we traded via YA Book Exchange).

Review Books
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre
Dream A Little Dream by Kerstin Gier
Skandal by Lindsay Smith
A HUGE thank you to Macmillan and Ksenia for the amazing book mail in the last two weeks. I've been insane with excitement getting all of these.
The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts

I also got the following E-ARCs via Netgalley and Edelweiss.
Loop by Karen Akins
A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd
Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock
Pretty Wanted by Elisa Ludwig
Death Marked by Leah Cypess

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them. And if you guys read any of the books I mentioned above, let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading,
Michelle


*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

16 comments

  1. Lots of books! I see many with The Winner's Crime. I really can't wait for that one! Enjoy them all! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh very nice! I enjoy Rick's books! They're very intense and suspenseful and ooohh was The Infinite Sea and eye opener! Hope you enjoy all these new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got a lot of books! Enjoyhem!!
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most excellent stack of books. Enjoy The Winner's Crime. I'm sure you will love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh another with The Winner's Crime! Lucky! I cannot wait to read that book and I hope you love it! You have so many good books in this haul but This Song Will Save Your Life is probably my favorite! Book Outlet is a dangerous thing :)


    Happy Reading!
    Nicole @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, what an amazing haul. I loved This Song Will Save Your Life. I adored Dangerous Girls too. It really messes with your head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved The 5th Wave! I've got to get ahold of Infinite Sea soon. Jealous of Beautiful Oblivion as well!



    Check
    out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many wonderful books for you! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG?!?!? YOU HAVE THE WINNER'S CRIME?!!?!? I AM DYING RIGHT NOW! Haha, I need that book in my life. I want to see what all the fuss is about with The 5th Wave too, so I recently bought myself the first two books. I hope I love them. I hope you enjoy all of them, especially The Winner's Crime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY for Winner's Crime! Really looking forward to that release. After watching Gone Girl, I've curious to read Dangerous Girls which you managed to get. Happy reading ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoo for the Winner's Crime! It's been popping up a lot and I have a copy too, so yay me :P You've got so many cool books I don't even know where to begin. You're going to have a lovely time reading! eep!

    Please check out my haul (and leave a comment?), here!
    - Nova @ Out of Time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, you got so many awesome books! I've been eyeing up The Bone Season on Book Outlet as well. I need to stop going on there as well, it's incredibly dangerous, I always seem to find at least 10 different books that I just need haha. Skandal sounds so good, and The cover for The winner's crime is awesome!!!! I really need to read The Winner's Curse :/ What a fantastic haul! I hope you enjoy everything, Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great books! Hope you enjoy all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I have The Winner's Crime waiting for me at home! I cannot wait to read it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsOctober 12, 2014 at 3:57:00 AM PDT

    DANGEROUS GIRLS! Okay, I haven't read it, but LOVED Dangerous Boys and OHMYGOD THE WINNERS CRIME, SO JEALOUS! ENJOY! :D
    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo didn't know Rick Yancey's books have been commissioned for a movie already.

    I'd love to buy from BookOutlet too but they don't ship to my side of town and that sucks so bad.

    Enjoy your reads! My bookhaul

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.