Sunday, September 7, 2014

Weekly Updates + (LOTS of) New Books

Sunday, September 7, 2014 with
Hello everyone,
I got lazy last week and didn't do an StS post. So, these is two weeks worth of books and posts. Here are our posts, in case you missed any of them.

It's In His Kiss + Sins and Needles Excerpts
Some awesome contemporary romances.

Book I Covet: The Unimaginable by Dina Silver
A women's fiction that takes you to Thailand and the Indian Ocean.

Review + Excerpt: Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis
I LOVED this one!!

Book I Covet: The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
An amazing-sounding new fantasy that reminds me of the Throne of Glass series.

Review: Taking It All by Maya Banks
The last book in the Surrender trilogy. It's a marriage-in-trouble story.


Michelle: I'm currently reading The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan.



Review Books
The Bully Bug by David Lubar
The 100: Day 21 by Kass Morgan
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall (ARC)
One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington (ARC)

What to Do with a Bad Boy by Marie Harte (ARC)
Sins & Needles by Karina Halle (ARC)

Books I Won
The Silent Sister by Diane Chamberlain (ARC)
Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix (ARC)

Books I Bought
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
Wait for You by J. Lynn
I already bought The Sea of Tranquility and Wait for You in e-book a while back but I wanted them in physical format so I splurged them.
Be with Me by J. Lynn
The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Caron

My other Bookoutlet.com order came in! And I made this order for the sole purpose of getting more titles by Catherine McKenzie. After I read her novel Arranged (which I adored) I wanted to read more by her. I got the other two books to make the shipping cost worth it.
Spin by Catherine McKenzie
Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover

Deliverance by C.J. Redwine
My first copy of Deliverance came to me wet and damaged. I called Amazon and they sent me a new copy. Yay!

I also the the following E-ARCs via Netgalley and Edelweiss in the last two weeks.
Wild by Sophie Jordan
Solitaire by Alice Oseman
Lies I Told by Michelle Zink
The Memory Key by Liana Liu
Better Than Perfect by Melissa Kantor
Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass
Twisted Fate by Norah Olson
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young
Hope Burn by Jaci Burton
Before You Break by Christina Lee
One in a Million by Jill Shalvis
Right Kind of Wrong by Chelsea Fine
The Hidden Blade by Sherry Thomas
Archangel's Shadow by Nalini Singh
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
Caged in Winter by Brighton Walsh

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle


*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

14 comments:

  1. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsSeptember 7, 2014 at 7:13:00 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed One Past Midnight, wasn't what I was expecting at all (in a good way), and Day 21! I'm getting a little frustrated with the lack of plot development but I couldn't stop reading it, haha. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine



    Kirsty
    @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Nothing worse than a book arriving damaged! That was nice of them to send you another book! :)

    You have so many good books this week! :) I got Day 21 one as well and I hope that I love it! :)

    I hope you enjoy all of you books & have a great week! :)

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when a book comes and it's damaged. You got a great stack of books this week. I hope you enjoy your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! exactly about day 21. it's not great but i keep turning the pages lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got so many awesome looking reads! I really want to check out quite a few of them. Great hail and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of books! I'm about to start reading Day 21 and I'm looking forward to it. A Little Something Different looks SO cute. I've seen so many good things about it, and the whole idea of the book makes me really want to read it. I hope you like it! Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. JLA books! I need those! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG love Deliverance! C.J. Redwine and Rae Carson's trilogies are such great fantasy! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :D

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! So many books! So much awesome! ^_^ I really want to finish Wildlife! It's been out in Australia for a few years now, I believe, and I read half, but the library demanded it back before I finished and I Just never got round to re-getting it out. I will though. ;) It was a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul. I really liked Losing Hope.
    Hope you enjoy all your books.
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wallbanger was a real fun book, but I did not love it as much as other people have. Losing Hope is amazing.
    And I am so so jealous you got Archangel's Shadow and Echoes of Scotland Street.
    A fabulous haul. Happy reading.
    Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I've got Wallbanger but haven't gotten to it yet!

    Happy reading!

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great haul! You've got a lot of brilliant books in the last two weeks. A Little Something Different and The Sea of Tranquility are two books that I really want to read. I hope you enjoy your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!. Hiyah, Leslie and Michelle! Howdy? Long time no see. XD I've been meaning to read The Sea of Tranquility and Wallbanger but sadly, I am still drowning from my ARCs.


    So envious about your other haul. I hope you two have fun reading all of your books! Thanks for stopping by Thoughts and Pens!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.