Saturday, September 20, 2014

Two Weeks In a Nutshell + New Books

Saturday, September 20, 2014 with
Hello everyone,
This is two weeks worth of posts and books.














Michelle: I'm currently reading Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen.



Review Books
Blind Spot for Boys by Justina Chen
Every Breath by Ellie Marney
Rain Reign by Ann M. Martin (ARC)
Come Dancing by Leslie Wells

Books I Bought
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
Waiting On You by Kristan Higgins
A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard

I also got the following E-ARC via Netgalley.
Rock Courtship by Nalini Singh

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them. And if you guys read any of the books I mentioned above, let me know your thoughts.

Happy reading,
Michelle


*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

7 comments:

  1. Ooohhh nice! I just binge read Susan Dennard's series a few weeks ago! Totally loved it! Yet there were some definite feels during the ending! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never finished the Susan Dennard trilogy. I should've! I adore the covers and the steampunk angle. x) Really got to get onto that. Happy reading!
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful and interesting books. You're making me both jealous and eager to empty my wallet:)) Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.ro/2014/09/stacking-shelves-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsSeptember 21, 2014 at 6:20:00 AM PDT

    I still haven't read Something Strange and Deadly yet (though it's to do with zombies, right?) which I'm not a hue fan of, but still, want to read them, even if it is because of the covers...;) Happy reading!

    Here's mine


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul of books. I still need to read Strange and Deadly. (I love zombie books btw). Hope you love all your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Susan Dennard's first book is on my TBR list so I hope you really enjoy this one. Happy Reading!

    Here are
    my newest additions
    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of good stuff here! I like the cover for A Darkness Strange and Lovely. Here's ours: BiblioJunkies Happy Reading! ~ Bel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.