Book I Covet: The Unimaginable by Dina Silver

I've been really into these kind of "women's fiction" type of reads and after reading the description I feel I can relate to the main character. Also, the early reviews on Goodreads have been really good.

And doesn't the cover remind you of Disney's Tangled? One of the character is named Flynn too!

From the author of One Pink Line comes a story about letting go of the past and finding bravery in the depths of fear. Set on the sun-soaked beaches of Thailand and the rough waters of the Indian Ocean, The Unimaginable paints a vivid portrait of a young woman on a journey to find herself—and her harrowing fight for survival.

After twenty-eight years of playing by the rules, Jessica Gregory moves from her small Indiana town to Phuket, Thailand. But her newfound routine is upended with the arrival of Grant Flynn, a captivating, elusive man who is sailing around the world while trying to move on from a past tragedy. Jessica volunteers to help crew Grant’s boat, Imagine, on a passage across the Indian Ocean and finds herself falling in love with him as the voyage gets underway. But when disaster strikes, Jessica must summon her courage as the crew is confronted by unspeakable terrors––and, aboard a boat named for such promise, comes the unimaginable.


The Unimaginable will be released on December 1, 2014. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.



What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.



 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

12 comments

  1. I need . i need. i have a bit of Javanese ancestry and this book sounds awesome

    thanks for putting it on my radar and tnx for stopping by my my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty @Bookish WanderloveAugust 27, 2014 at 12:46:00 AM PDT

    I was instantly drawn to the cover and all I kept thinking was "Wow this reminds me of Tangled!" and than I scrolled back up and read your comment, lol. Beautiful cover!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica @ a GREAT readAugust 27, 2014 at 2:59:00 AM PDT

    Ooh nice! The cover is very Tangled! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The cover reminded me of my favorite scene from Tangled. The blurb sounds suspenseful and dramatic. I hope you loved this once you get around to reading it. Thanks for sharing!: D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover definitely reminds me of Tangled (much love to that)! And the setting makes me wonder if the "disaster" was the 2004 Thailand tsunami...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting read! Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy to "meet" fellow locals. :) I grew up in Hawaii until I came to California for college and ended up staying here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa @ Bookshelf FantasiesAugust 27, 2014 at 10:24:00 AM PDT

    Ooh, looks interesting, and it sounds like a really great setting. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds awesome and I love the cover!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did NOT realize this was a companion to Covet (which I really enjoyed). EEE. Now I'm all excited. Thanks for sharing. I love the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover reminds me of Tangled. I love that this novel is based in Thailand


    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick! The cover reminds me of the Disney's Rapunzel! I'll have to check this one out!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.cobabet357.com/ - I am very interested in your article, your article is very interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.