Sunday, May 18, 2014

New Books + Weekly Wrap-up

Sunday, May 18, 2014 with
Hello bookish friends,
It was a long, tiring week for me. My job is really stressing me out with all the things I need to do before summer vacation starts in two weeks. It was really hard to read and blog this week. I did put up a couple of posts from this week.

Just what the title says.

I LOVED the epic These Broken Stars so much and I can't wait for this one! And have you guys seen the cover? It's kinda amazing.

I also got some books. The first three are ones I purchased.

The One by Kiera Cass
[I now have all 3 books in the series and I have no excuse not to start the series.]
It Happened One Wedding by Julie James
[A Julie James novel is always such a treat. I wish she'd publish more than one novel a year.]
Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins
[Same with The Selection series, I now have all 3 books in Sweet Evil series. Hopefully, I can start the series soon.]


Blue Notes by Carrie Lofty (for review)
[I really like the look and sound of Blue Notes. I hope it delivers.]
The Scandalous Sisterhood of Prickwillow Place by Julie Berry (for review)
[An middle grade novel that just sounds so delightful that I had to check it out.]
A High, Hard Land by Tory Cates (unsolicited)


What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

4 comments:

  1. Great new haul Michelle! I just love the covers to The one, they are beautiful. I have the first 2 books as well but haven't started them yet! I did enjoy Sweet Evil but haven't read the other 2 sequels either.

    Here's my STS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope work calms down for you soon. I've GOT to start The Selection series soon. Happy reading!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Reckoning was awesome. I love Julie James a lot. Great haul of books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about series. I'm usually pretty good about reading the first book but horrible at finishing up series. I'll have to look for This Shattered World because I loved These Broken Stars too. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.