New Books + Weekly Wrap-up

Hello everyone,
We are soooooo excited for the books we got this week! But first, here are our posts this week. We posted just two this week.

In which I review Ditched by Robin Mellom and Heist Society (book 1) + Uncommon Criminals (book 2) by Ally Carter

This one is a retelling of The Nutcracker!

Here are the books we got this week.

It's almost the end of the school year so I decided to treat myself to some books using my Scholastic Reading Club points (a teacher perk). These are the books I got.
Catch a Falling Star by Kim Culbertson
Poison by Bridget Zinn
Origin by Jessica Khoury
The Selection by Kiera Cass
The Elite by Kiera Cass
[I debated whether to pick up Cass's series but with all the talks about The One this week, I just had to know.]
Slated by Teri Terry
Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski
[I love Rutkoski's The Winner's Curse so I just have to check out other books she wrote.]


I requested three books that I am dying to read from Berkley Penguin and they were so generous to send me early copies of them.
My Beautiful Enemy by Sherry Thomas
Hillbilly Rockstar by Lorelei James
Then Came You by Jill Shalvis

We also got two e-ARCs this week.
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Fast Track by Julie Garwood

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

5 comments

  1. Nice picks of books. I hope you love all of them. They all look so good.


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dragonswood sounds really interesting, and I've heard that Poison is good. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Poison and The Shadow Society. I also got Take Me On and can't wait to read it. Come see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsMay 11, 2014 at 8:51:00 AM PDT

    Ohhh, look how pretty all the spines look together! I really need to start reading The Selection series now it's finished. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Kiera Cass books are fun, fast reads! Enjoy and Happy Reading!

    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.