Weekly Wrap-up + New Books

Hello fellow bookaholics,
I hope you all had a great week! Just in case you missed them, here are our posts in the last week.

I share my thoughts about Emma Chase's "not your mother's romance novel" romance novels and included an excerpts of a pivotal scene from Twisted.

An upcoming YA release that promises a romance between a witch and a sailor.

In which I ramble about that one book that many readers raved about. Sadly, I was not raving about it.

Now for the books!
The Darkest Minds: Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken (bought)

Via Netgalley
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Burn Out by Kristi Helvig

Torn Away by Jennifer Brown
Secrets and Lies by Jacqueline Green
While We Run by Karen Healey

Suddenly Last Summer by Sarah Morgan
The Dog Park by Laura Caldwell
Blind Faith by Rebecca Zanetti

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

6 comments

  1. Lots of goodies ladies, hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy all your reads, Michelle! I liked your rumbling about The Immortal Rules :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh I didn't know Dangerous Creatures had already come out. What do you think of it in general? They could have left it at the 4 books series for me. I look forward to your review on that one!

    I have been wanting to read The Darkest Minds series for a long time! The covers are stunning! :) I also like how all of the titles make a sentence!

    Enjoy all of your books and have a great weekend! :)

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of books that I'm not familiar with. Writing down a few of the titles so that I can do research on them. Enjoy your new books this week.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dangerous Creatures looks good! Happy Reading! Here's my StS if you'd like to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reviews from a BookwormApril 8, 2014 at 1:03:00 PM PDT

    Great haul! I really want to read Torn Away, I love Jennifer Brown's books. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.