New Books + Weekly Wrap-Up

Hello everyone,
It's been two weeks since I posted one of these so this will be two weeks worth of links (but we are experiencing a bit of a blogging slump so it's not as many as you'd think) and new books.

In case you missed any of our posts, here they are.

Entertaining romantic suspense with an awesome hero who lets the kick-ass heroine do her thing without losing his alpha-ness.

A thief and a knight team up to get vengeance on murderous Demon Riders!

Includes books and reading (of course!), Meryl & Charlie, If I Stay movie trailer reaction, ALA conference...

It's by Marie Lu. 'Nuff said.

The books!

Bought
Finally gave in and bought Throne of Glass (book 1) and Crown of Midnight (book 2) by Sarah J. Maas. If I like these, I'll pre-order Heir of Fire (book 3).

I also bought an e-book: Tessa Bailey's new adult title Unfixable for 99 cents.

Physical Books For Review
Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst

When We Met by Susan Mallery
The Broken by Shelley Coriell

Stormy Persuasion by Johanna Lindsey (unsolicited review copy)
Hearts Afire by Sara Luck (unsolicited review copy)
The Windflower by Laura London (unsolicited review copy)

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

13 comments

  1. I love the look of The Lost. It has a stunning cover! :)

    I have Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight but I have yet to read them. I look forward to your thoughts on them! :) xxx

    My Shoecase Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica @ a GREAT readApril 20, 2014 at 2:24:00 PM PDT

    OOh nice! I tried Maas's books but couldn't really get into the first one! Hope you have better luck with them! Hope you enjoy all your reads too!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight. I hope you do, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie Sandra BrownApril 20, 2014 at 6:26:00 PM PDT

    I love the cover for The Broken!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! You'll love Sarah J. Maas!!! :D And I'll be interested in hearing what you think of Love & Other Foreign Words - I started it, but couldn't really get into the writing style.


    Also, thanks for visiting!


    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff! I got The Lost, too and I'm very excited for it. Love Sarah Beth Durst's books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will love Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight! They were amazing! Happy reading, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for the Throne of Glass books! And I've heard that Durst's books are really great. I have Vessel but I have not read it yet D:

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Lost sounds interesting, although I don't think I've read that author before. Great haul this week, and thanks for stopping by my STS earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jennifer MesserschmidtApril 21, 2014 at 5:37:00 PM PDT

    I'm one of the few people who couldn't get into Throne of Glass but hope you enjoy! The Lost sounds amazing! I really want that one. Happy Reading! Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally dying to read Love and Other Foreign Words! Hope you enjoy all your new books and thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great haul! I seriously need to read Throne of Glass too! Can't wait to see how you like it!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Susan Mallery + I'm a little jealous of your SM lanyard! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.