Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Book I Covet: Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 with
A warrior princess who disguises herself as a boy? I'm sold!

Game of Thrones meets the Grimm's fairy tales in this twisted, fast-paced romantic fantasy-adventure about Sleeping Beauty's daughter, a warrior princess who must fight to reclaim her throne.

Though she looks like a mere mortal, Princess Aurora is a fairy blessed with enhanced strength, bravery, and mercy yet cursed to destroy the free will of any male who kisses her. Disguised as a boy, she enlists the help of the handsome but also cursed Prince Niklaas to fight legions of evil and free her brother from the ogre queen who stole Aurora's throne ten years ago.

Will Aurora triumph over evil and reach her brother before it's too late? Can Aurora and Niklaas break the curses that will otherwise forever keep them from finding their one true love?

Princess of Thorns
will be released on December 9, 2014. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.


What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.




 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

9 comments:

  1. Great choice! Warrior Princess dressing as a boy... enjoy when you get to read it :D


    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so freaking excited to read this book! I loved Stacey Jay's Of Beast and Beauty, but this one sounds even better. :)

    Nick - My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsApril 23, 2014 at 7:53:00 AM PDT

    Yes! I've only read Juliet Immortal by her, but loved that, so can't wait for this one either. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, not really my type of read, but I hope that you enjoy reading this when you do! :D
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Dress Up That Cover #4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good one! Enjoy...and here's mine:

    “LITTLE MERCIES”

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick this week, I can't wait to read it. :) And thanks for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I cannot wait to read this one either. It sounds like a great read and I really hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm intrigued by the plot--I love it when authors come up with this kind of imaginative story.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGee...I.Love.This.I.Must.Have.This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.