Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Wrap-up + New Books

Sunday, March 16, 2014 with
Hello fellow bookaholics,
We didn't do a wrap-up post last week because so we're doubling up this week. First up are our posts in the last two weeks.

I Gave up on Tin Star But You Might Like It... (Leslie's DNF review)

Now for the books!

Physical Books
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn (for review)
The Secret Side of Empty by Maria E. Andreu (for review)
I already read and reviewed this one. It's a wonderful, emotional and very readable. Highly recommend it.

In the Age of Love and Chocolate by Gabrielle Zevin (bought)
Book 3 in the Birthright trilogy. Leslie is crazy about this series!
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter (bought)

I also got random unsolicited books from Galley/Pocket Books.
I'll See You Again: A Memoir by Jackie Hance with Janice Kaplan
A High, Hard Land by Tory Cates
Where Aspens Quake by Tory Cates

E-Galleys

Far From You by Tess Sharpe (via Netgalley)
Through to You by Lauren Barnholdt (via Edelweiss)
Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly (via Netgalley)
Adaptation by Malinda Lo (Read Now title via Netgalley)

Attachements by Rainbow Rowell (Read Now title via Netgalley)
The Lost by Sarah Beth Durst (via Netgalley)
Tease by Sophie Jordan (via Edelweiss)
Nash by Jay Crownover (via Edelweiss)

Never Been Kissed by Molly O'Keefe (via Netgalley)
Mad About You by Joan Kilby (via Netgalley)
The Broken by Shelley Coriell (via Netgalley)
The Burning by Jane Casey (Read Now title via Netgalley)

I also got a letter from author Holly Schindler, which is super sweet of her.

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

15 comments:

  1. I still have to read In the Age of Love and Chocolate and The Perfect Scoundrels. I finished the Gallagher Girls series and hope to start the other series soon. After seeing your review books, I had to add The Lost to my stack too. I love Sarah Beth Durst. Come see my hauls at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many good books! Great haul! I am excited for your reviews!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool haul. The Secret Side of Empty appeals to me :)


    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually just read and reviewed The Secret Side of Empty TODAY, if you're interested! I really enjoyed, and I hope you do too :D Ooo, Attachments! And Lost! And Tease! I liked Foreplay. I hope you enjoy all of these new lovelies!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to start Far From You. Enjoy and thanks for stopping by :)

    Leydy from OUAT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a lot of good things about Charm and Strange! Might need to check it out. I love the cover of Deep Blue. I hope you enjoy Attachments! It's such a cute read (: Hope you enjoy all your new books!!

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica @ a GREAT readMarch 16, 2014 at 3:51:00 PM PDT

    Ooh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Thanks for visiting my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviews from a BookwormMarch 16, 2014 at 4:57:00 PM PDT

    Nice haul. Far From You looks like a great read, I' hoping to read that one myself. I hope you enjoy all of your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Attachments. It is pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy Attachments! It is quite cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gosh, words do not describe how much I want to read Charm & Strange. I need to be my library to buy it or something. ;) I haven't read many reviews on it yet, though...weirdly enough. I'd love to read Attachments! Yay for Rainbow Rowell!! XD Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul! The only one I've read there is Perfect Scoundrels and it's so good!!! Hope you enjoy it too :) Can't wait to read Nash and Tease. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by.

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome haul this week! I got Charm and Strange recently as well. And the Gabrielle Zevin series is one of my favorite! Thanks for stopping by my STS earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome haul, some rwally great titles in those. I have a few Ally Carter titles, but haven't read any as yet. Really looking forward to your review on this one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul! Adaptation is one I look forward to reading. Hope you enjoy all these. Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.