Saturday, March 29, 2014

Weekly Update + New Books

Saturday, March 29, 2014 with
Hello bookish peeps,
It's the best time of the week! It's when we get to show off our new acquisitions and we get to see yours. But before we get to that, here are our posts in the last two weeks--you know, in case you missed them.

Michelle reviewed 1 already released and 2 upcoming YA contemporary titles

We can't wait for this book!

You'll be surprised with Katie's picks.

Lots of readers really liked this one. I wasn't one of them.

A different take on the Snow White fairy tale!

Here are the new books we got.

From Edelweiss
Feral by Holly Schindler
The Swap by Megan Shull
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan
Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson

Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeline Kuderick
In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis

From Netgalley
Played by Liz Fichera
Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor

Once Upon a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
Hard Time by Cara McKenna
Push by Claire Wallis
Dazed by Kim Karr

Bought on Kindle
Connected by Kim Karr
Torn by Kim Karr
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Physical Books for Review
Rebecca's Lost Journals by Lisa Renee Jones (unsolicited)
Twisted by Emma Chase (unsolicited)
Dash of Peril by Lori Foster

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

9 comments:

  1. Some nice books you have there! :)

    I am also looking forward to Played! I read the first book, Hooked and I loved it! :)

    Some nice books there ladies, I look forward to your reviews of them! :) xxx

    Alex @ The Shelf Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I am 100% jealous of all those amazing books you got!! A lot I have been wanting to read for a whole.
    I was looking at Feral but didn't request it so I am really looking forward to your review on that one.

    I hope you ladies have an Amazing week!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, loving the Harper books you downloaded! I only downloaded two - In A Handful of Dust and Poisoned Apples - but that's because I'm mean to myself and refuse to download too many while I have plenty of review books to read and review O_O I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to read The Dolls & Don't Touch. Enjoy your new stack! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stuff!! I'm really looking forward to Searching for Sky and Don't Touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of nice books. I see plenty of Harper Teen titles that look interesting. Great haul.


    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsMarch 30, 2014 at 8:52:00 AM PDT

    New Harper titles <3. Especially looking forward to The Dolls. :)

    Here's mine


    Kirsty
    @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reviews from a BookwormMarch 30, 2014 at 3:10:00 PM PDT

    Nice haul! The Swap looks like such a fun read. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got Searching for Sky too! It look really interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.