Book I Covet: Played by Liz Fichera

Yup. Another romantic contemporary YA for this week's pick. I really like the premise of this one.


This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me.

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.

Played will be released on May 27, 2014. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.


What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.




 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

7 comments

  1. This sounds like one I would like. I've not heard of it.


    Thanks for sharing!


    Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just saw this book on netgalley. That synopsis has me very curious :) Great pick!

    Janina
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I read Hooked, Liz's other book and really enjoyed it! Can't wait for this one and might request it on NetGalley. ^_^ Lovely pick, girls! <3

    Aimee @ Deadly Darlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously can't wait to read this one. LOVED her first book!

    Awesome pick <3

    Here's our Wow
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so cute! I am adding this to my TBR for sure!

    New bloglovin follower =)

    Here's my WOW

    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aly @ My Heart Hearts BooksMarch 19, 2014 at 3:40:00 PM PDT

    I loved Hooked because it's so different from a lot of books that I've read so I'm so happy that I got a copy of Played. I hope it's just as amazing (if not more) than Hooked :) Great pick!


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one does look great. I am looking forward to it as well

    Great Pick!

    My WoW pick

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.