Blog Tour: Q+A with Adam from 16 Things I Thought Were True by Janet Gurtler

Hello everyone,
We are so excited to be part of the #16thingsithoughtweretrue blog tour and to have Adam answer our questions.

Heart attacks happen to other people #thingsIthoughtweretrue

When Morgan's mom gets sick, it's hard not to panic. Without her mother, she would have no one—until she finds out the dad who walked out on her as a baby isn't as far away as she thought...

Adam is a stuck-up, uptight jerk #thingsIthoughtweretrue

Now that they have a summer job together, Morgan's getting to know the real Adam, and he's actually pretty sweet...in a nerdy-hot kind of way. He even offers to go with her to find her dad. Road trip, anyone?

5000 Twitter followers are all the friends I need #thingsIthoughtweretrue

With Adam in the back seat, a hyper chatterbox named Amy behind the wheel, and plenty of Cheetos to fuel their trip, Morgan feels ready for anything. She's not expecting a flat tire, a missed ferry, a fake girlfriend...and that these two people she barely knew before the summer started will become the people she can't imagine living without.

And without further ado, here's Adam.

Hi Adam! Thanks for stopping by our blog today. What are the biggest perks of working in an amusement park?
Being the boss. I like being in control. I like things done a certain way. The right way. Also. I can ride the rollercoaster for free as many times as I want to. Best perk. I met my girlfriend there.

What was your first impression of Morgan when you first met her?
I thought Morgan was one of those really pretty, really stuck up girls. Everyone knew about her online video that went viral and I assumed since she was dancing around in underwear she totally thought she was hot stuff.

You went on a road trip recently. What was the most strangest random thing you, Morgan and Amy saw on the road?
The most random thing was Amy pulling over to the side of the road and taking a pee like it was no big deal.

What have you been up to since we saw you last in #16thingsithoughtweretrue?
Back in school now, I’m working hard because I want my grades to be top notch so I get into a pre-med program. Morgan helps me study. She’s smarter than she thinks she is. And she’s an amazing kisser. I hang out at her house a lot. Her mom loves me.

*****
A big thanks to Janet Gurtler for making this interview possible. Janet writes readable, heartfelt YA contemporaries. I've read and enjoyed Janet's previous novel If I Tell (check out my review here). For more info about Janet, her books and #16thingsithoughtweretrue, visit her website, Twitter and Facebook.

Happy reading,
Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.