Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekly Wrap-Up + New Books

Sunday, February 23, 2014 with
Hi everyone,
We hope you are all having a great weekend, filled with great reading.

We had quite a full week, with a lot of characters from books we enjoyed stopping by to chat with us.
Review: Temporarily Yours by Jen McLaughlin

Here are the books we got this week.

Physical Books
I bought a few books that I've had my eye on for a while from bookoutlet.com (an awesome site that sells overstock books for cheap).

Social Suicde by Gemma Halliday
Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins

American Born Chinese by Gene Luen Yang

E-books/E-galleys
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith (via Netgalley)
EEEeepp!! I'm so excited to finally got the pre-approved email I've been wishing and waiting for. 

Breathe Into Me by Sara Fawkes (via Netgalley)
Fighting for Irish by Gina L. Maxwell (bought)
Asking for Trouble by Tessa Bailey (bought)

What new books did you guys get? We wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews

16 comments:

  1. Great haul! I loved Sweet Peril! I can't wait to get my hands on Sweet Reckoning to see how it all ends :) Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Haven't read any of these but hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Peril was awesome. I love that series. Heard Jennifer E. Smith is awesome. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Sweet Peril....that is one I want to read =) Thanks for stopping by my STS. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoop! I hope you enjoy The Geography of You and Me and congrats on the auto-approve. Also, Sweet Peril? YAYYY!!! :) Thanks so much for stopping by Little Pieces of Imagination. Happy reading:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy THE GEOGRAPHY OF YOU AND ME! I have yet to read any of Jennifer E. Smith's books, but I've heard great things. Happy reading!

    Stop by my haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul. I really liked Sweet Peril. I'm looking forward to reading the final book in the series.
    Hope you enjoy all these reads.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to read American Born Chinese for ages.... Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for Geography of You and Me! I'm really excited for that one too! And YAY BRAZENS!!!! I really enjoyed Fighting For Irish and I love Tessa's books, though I haven't gotten to that one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fighting Irish sounds so good, it's one that I need to get soon. I look forward to your thoughts! Thanks for stopping by My STS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsFebruary 23, 2014 at 4:42:00 PM PST

    The Geography of You and Me, snap! ;) I've been looking at Social Suicide for a while, but not sure if it's my type of read, and haven't heard much about it. Hope you enjoy it though, and thanks for stopping by mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for Social Suicide! I just found out that there is a third one in the works. I'm very excited for it. Enjoy your reads!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, great haul this week! Thanks so much for stopping by my STS as well!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenn @ Tale of Two DoxiesFebruary 24, 2014 at 2:58:00 PM PST

    Wow great haul! I really want to read The Geography of You and Me - looking forward to seeing what you think. Happy reading and thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice haul, Michelle and Leslie! The Geography of You and Me has been on my radar for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reviews form a BookwormMarch 2, 2014 at 9:25:00 AM PST

    Great haul! I really want to read The Geography of You and Me! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.