Saturday, January 25, 2014

Weekly Round-up + New Books

Saturday, January 25, 2014 with
Hello everyone,
We had three posts this week. In case you missed any of them, here they are...

We started the week with my review of one of my favorite reads of 2013.
Review: These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner

The book I coveted this week was #16ThingsIThoughtWereTrue because contemporary YA! road trip! enemies-to-friends! all of which are some of my favorite things.
Book I Covet: #16ThingsIThoughtWere True by Janet Gurtler

And then I blogged about one of my reading goals this year where I finally read the series books I've been collecting/hoarding in the last two years.
In Which Michelle Plans to Read YA Series/Trilogies in 2014

For next week we will have two awesome blog tours going on: I will be posting my review of Maya Banks' new steamy romance Letting Go on Tuesday. On Wednesday my review of Lisa Desrochers' A Little Too Hot (yep, another steamy one!) and Leslie's Q+A with ALTH's heroine Samantha West will be up. For the other days of the week, we will have other YA related posts if you're not into steamy reads.

Don't forget to enter our Cinder and Scarlet by Marissa Meyer giveaway (one winner will win BOTH books)--less than week left to get your entries in! Our Roomies giveaway ended yesterday and we'll be announcing the winner of next week.

Here are the new books we got this week.

Physical ARCs for Review
Broken Hearts, Fences and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal
A big thank you to Macmillan and Ksenia for these.

Via Netgalley/Edelweiss
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Recklessly Royal by Nichole Chase
Dash of Peril by Lori Foster

Purchased E-books
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell
In Bed with Mr. Wrong by Katee Robert
I couldn't resist getting these two because they're only 99 cents.

What new books did you guys get? We wanna see! Leave your STS* link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle

*Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

13 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that Dash of Peril was at Net Galley. Guess I missed that one. Great haul of books. come check out my stack as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I also picked up Say What You Will and am excited about reading it, although I am kind of afraid it will break my heart. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous! I like the cover for Say What You Will, and My Last Kiss looks pretty cool. Happy reading! And thanks for stopping by my Sts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of the books you got, but they all look great. I hope you enjoy them, and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stuff. Hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got My Last Kiss last week! And I love those Brazen titles - especially Seducing Cinderella! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have amazing books! I hope you enjoy them !! Thanks for stoping by!

    Leydy @ OUaT & Redcarpetendings

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lot of good books - I am liking that cover for 'My Last Kiss!' And I've added 'Say What You Will' to my TBR list - it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Last Kiss looks really good, and Say What You Will looks really cute. Kind of reminds me of Fangirl or Eleanor and Park. Hope you enjoy all your books this week, and thanks so much for visiting Books, Bones & Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marie @ Marie Loves BooksJanuary 26, 2014 at 4:37:00 PM PST

    Great books this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reviews from a BookwormJanuary 27, 2014 at 7:38:00 AM PST

    Great haul! I love the cover for My Last Kiss, looks like an interesting read. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My last kiss looks pretty good :) I think that's my first time seeing it before, but I really like the cover! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.