A Little Too Hot excerpt reveal

Hi everyone,

My sister absolutely loves Desrocher's A Little Too Far series and is super excited about the release of the next book A Little Too Hot. Unfortunately, she's still in the Philippines, so won't be able to read this EXCERPT REVEAL until she comes back, but I'll be revealing it to all of you who are also big fans of the series or are interested in reading it soon.

I haven't yet read Desrocher's books myself but the premises sound great, and this excerpt makes me want to put the series on my TBR list.

Without further ado, here is the first chapter to A Little Too Hot by Lisa Desrochers:




Happy reading,
Leslie

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the excerpt! ;) Hope you sister is having fun over there! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great excerpt. I loved A Little Too Far and A Little Too Much. I'm really looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.