Saturday, November 30, 2013

New Stack of Books!! YAY!!

Saturday, November 30, 2013 with
Hello bookish peeps,
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! It's StS/Sunday Post again. But before we get to talking about the books, some linkage first from the week.


Now, for the the books! 

E-galleys via Netgalley and Edelweiss
Defy by Sara B. Larson
Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Another Little Piece of my Heart by Tracey Martin
Anything to Have You by Paige Harbison

Be With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker

Castle Hill: A Joss and Braden Novella by Samantha Young
The Professional: Part 1 by Kresley Cole
Kisses, She Wrote by Katharine Ashe

A SEAL's Salvation by Tawny Weber

Physical books for review
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Bloodstone (Rebel Angels #2) by Gillian Philip
Princesses Behaving Badly: Real Stories from History Without the Fairy-Tale Endings by Linda Rodriguez McRobbie


I bought a bunch of books during Black Friday. Here's my damage...
Forgotten Sins by Rebecca Zanetti
Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery (e-book + audiobooks for $5.48!)
Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (e-book + audiobook for $8.28!)
Code Name Verity by Elisabeth Wein (audiobook for $4.95)
<<We already have a physical copy of Code Name but I couldn't resist getting the audio since it was so cheap.>>

Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh (physical from Barnes & Noble)

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS/Sunday Post link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

15 comments:

  1. Haven't actually gotten any books this past week but I do have quite a few of the egalleys you mentioned with Heartbeat being the one I'm most excited about as I adore Elizabeth Scott and am thrilled to see her getting so much promotion for this latest release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul of books. I got Defy as well this week. Be With Me looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to read Gone Girl for ages - could maybe do it during Christmas, though I've heard it's pretty dark, so might not be the best holiday pick.
    Great haul, I hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOoh nice! I keep hearing about these Nevermore books! Might have to try out the first one! The rest are pretty much all new to me! Happy Reading!

    My STS won't be up til tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, heaps of books for you this week! I bought heaps of books on Amazon for Black Friday too most of them are so cheap :) Enjoy all of your reads.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could have sworn I commented already, but I didn't! >.<

    What an awesome, awesome haul this week! I can't wait to hear what you guys think of Something Real - I totally cheated on my TBR pile and read it early, and I *really* liked it.

    Also, the Princesses Behaving Badly sounds like something I need to own immediately. XD

    -Jess

    (and My StS! :])

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gone Girl is amazing. I won't say anymore, because I don't want to spoil it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't finish Gone Girl. I hope you fare better! Ooh I have Nevermore, I'm going to read it one day! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read Gone Girl. Hoping I get it for Christmas. I read HeartBeat already and I was really disappointed. Hoping you like it better.



    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heartbeat is so so so amazing! I loved it so much - my review is on my blog. And I got an ARC of Defy - can't wait to read it! I hope you love all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I JUST got Another Little Piece of Me! I'm really looking forward to it. And yay for Defy! I hope you like it. :) Thanks for stopping by my StS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG YAY Be with Me! It's so, so good. I hope you love it. I have Heartbeat as well and can't wait to read it :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery sounds good :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. kirstymariejonesstudioreadsDecember 2, 2013 at 9:00:00 AM PST

    Heartbeat! I read it a few weeks back, so. good. I cried. :( Haha. Defy seems to be going around, I'm going to have to wait for it, but it should be worth the wait, sounds amazing. :) Thanks for stopping by mine earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow those are definitely awesome! Congrats on getting physical books for review, thats always fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.