Saturday, November 23, 2013

New Stack of Books!! YAY!!

Saturday, November 23, 2013 with
Hello everyone,
It's StS/Sunday Post** time! Before I get into the awesome books we got this week, here's some linkage first:

Monday: Review: Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis
Wednesday: Book I Covet: Magnolia by Kristi Cook
Thursday: Lisa Desrocher's A Little Too Hot Cover Reveal
Friday: Review: Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster

Physical books
Champion by Marie Lu (bought)
<<My copy of Champion finally came!! So excited to go home for winter break and devour it.>>

I won these books from author Jessica Spotswood (the author of Born Wicked). Thanks Jessica!
Pointe by Brandy Colbert
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Fragile Spirits by Mary Lindsey

Striking Distance by Pamela Clare (bought)
<<Pamela Clare is one of the best romance writers out there in my opinion. Her books are always winners for me. I read the prequel novella First Strike and I really enjoyed it. So excited to read the full novel.>>

E-ARCs
You guys, I have no self-restraint when it comes to awesome books on Netgalley and Edelweiss especially when I'm pre-approved. So, yeah, here's my damage.

Vengeance by Megan Miranda
<<I really enjoyed Fracture (book 1--my review). Super excited to read the sequel.>>
See Jane Run by Hannah Jayne (part of blog tour)
Roomies by Sara Zarr & Tara Altebrando

Burn by Julianna Baggott
Dangerous Dream: A Beautiful Creatures Story by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl

The Dyerville Tales by M.P. Kozlowsky
Codename Zero by Chris Rylander
<<I couldn't resist downloading these awesome-sounding middle grade novels via Edelweiss.>>

The Bride Says Maybe by Cathy Maxwell
When the Duke Was Wicked by Lorraine Heath

Unstoppable by Shannon Richard
Sweet Revenge by Rebecca Zanetti

A Christmas to Remember (novella) by Jill Shalvis et. al. 
Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
<<I'm in the mood for some romantic holiday stories.>>

My Sweetest Escape by Chelsea M. Cameron
Hard As You Can by Laura Kaye
Needing Her (A Novella) by Molly McAdams

What new books did you guys get? I wanna see! Leave your STS/Sunday Post link so I can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle

**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

29 comments:

  1. Nice haul. You guys got some amazing books this week. How do you stay on top of it.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got lots of GREAT Books! How will decide what to read first? That's always my problem when I get fantastic books like this! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read Champion :) I'm so anxious to start it! Great haul.

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Champion and Across a Star-Swept Sea...both are so good!!! Roomies sounds really cute, that's on my TBR list. Great haul and have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm planning on starting the Legend series soon (so excited!!!) and I've got A Mad, Wicked Folly on my TBR list as well. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great additions to your shelves! This will keep you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow. You've got some amazing books this week. I hope you enjoy them all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that's a lot of books! I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You go some really great books. I see several I want. It seems we have similar taste. Enjoy your reading :)

    http://www.alwaysyaatheart.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-112313.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's a lot of books! Happy reading. I'm looking forward to the break over Christmas to catch up on some of my reading too. :)
    My StS: http://www.notebooksisters.com/2013/11/stacking-shelves-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that is quite the book haul. I use to go a little crazy on Netgalley as well but I needed to stop doing that so much so I could actually read more than just review books.

    I'm still drowning in review books but at least it isn't as bad as it once was.

    I hope you enjoy all of the pretty books you got this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow your first Foster book. I have really always loved Foster's writing and characters so I read this and enjoyed it just as much as you did. I want to go back and read the rest of the Love Undercover series as well since I started with this book.



    Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, lots of books for you this week! I am dying to read ROOMIES but I wasn't quick enough for the pre-approval. I hope it's awesome. I have just finished Champion and while I wasn't disappointed because the ending was great, I was just bored for most of the book. Can't wait to hear what you think of it though. Thanks for stopping by my haul!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a haul! Lots of these are new to me! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, stop by if you can!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you lucky one, so many awesome books this week. I still haven't started Marie Lu's series but I'm hoping to soon - this way I can get the box set and just devour them all hehe. Just like you, I go crazy on Netgalley and Edelweiss eep! Enjoy all your books, I can't wait to see how they all go for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh, you guys received an amazing selection of books this week! :D

    SUPER jealous that you got Roomies! And congrats on the Jessica Spotswood win!

    Thank you for stopping by the blog!

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many awesome new reads! I have no control when it comes to NetGalley either lol It's like my mouse just clicks away on its own. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Excellent haul! I have added See Jane Run to my TBR because that seems like an awesome story.
    You have several other really great looking books! I hope you'll enjoy them all.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of great books this week! I love the look of Diane Peterfreunds series, it looks really great and I've seen a lot of great reviews. My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh! That is a fantastic haul. Champion was very well-written, but I think Prodigy will always be my favorite of the series.
    I can't wait for See Jayne Run. It sounds fabulous.
    Enjoy your lovely books this week! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  21. Finally! Someone with as bad restraint as me! lol Though I have yet to look at Edelweiss. I'm pretty tempted, but so far have abstained. Not sure how much longer that will last. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh ! I started listening to Champion, glad you grabbed that one this week. I need to read Fuse and then request Burn !

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have no restraint either. lol... Enjoy all the new books. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  24. Michelle Albanese ParsonsNovember 24, 2013 at 1:31:00 PM PST

    Really have to start reading Xmas reads. I haven't read any yet but I have seen so many good ones. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan looks really cute.

    You really have a great bunch of books. Good for you for getting Edelweiss approve you. They NEVER approve me :( I don't know why.

    Have a great week

    Michelle
    Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hope you enjoy Champion, I've heard that's really good series. Looks like a pretty varied set of books, hope they're all good.

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice haul,enjoy reading,visiting back for STS

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh wow what a great book haul! *_* I especially love the cover of Champion, it's so pretty :))

    BTW, are you interested in joining Dreamy December Days Read-a-thon? It'll be really fun and there will be lots of prizes :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.