Saturday, October 26, 2013

New Bookshelf Additions

Saturday, October 26, 2013 with
Hello fellow book nerds,
It's StS/Sunday Post** time! But first some linkage from this week:

Friday: Review: While You're Away Part I by by Jessa Holbrook (Michelle's first serial novel!)
Wednesday: Book I Covet: Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
Tuesday: Review: Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles
Monday: An Incurable Insanity by Simi K. Rao + Excerpt

Okay, now for the books...

We got approved for some amazing e-ARCs this week. Sooooo EXCITED!!!
Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill
<<Morrill's previous novel Meant to Be was a DNF for me but I really like the premise of Sloane. I'm not giving up on this author yet.>>
The Liar Society: Third Lie's the Charm by Lisa & Laura Roecker
<<I LOVE this series!! So excited to read book 3. EEEeeepp!!>>
Avalon by Mindee Arnett

Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker
<<I've had my eye on the K.A. Tucker's series for a while (thanks to the covers!) so I'm excited to get approved for the first 2 books.>>
Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy
<<I devoured Fable and Drew's books the other week so I'm so freakin' happy I got approved for Jen and Colin's book.>>

Switched by Cassie Mae
<<I saw this one while browsing on Netgalley and the premise was cute.>> 
Throwing Heat by Jennifer Seasons

I also bought some e-books this week and got a free one.
First Strike by Pamela Clare (bought)
Crave by Monica Murphy (bought)
Girl Least Likely to Marry by Amy Andrews (free)

We also got some physical books:
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (bought)
<<I want a book that will give me the feels. I think this one will.>>
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira (for review)

Playing Dirty by Jennifer Echols (unsolicited)
Handful of Sky by Tory Cates (unsolicited)

What new books did you guys get? We wanna see! Leave your STS/Sunday Post link so we can come gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

16 comments:

  1. I also got Being Sloane Jacobs this week! I'm pretty excited about it because I really liked Meant to Be. I like the author. I've had my eye on Ten Tiny Breaths for awhile too, but I haven't read it yet. :( It's on my kindle, though!

    Enjoy your new books!

    My STS: http://readingismytreasure.blogspot.com/2013/10/stacking-shelves-7-gifts-prizes-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Meant to Be so I was excited to get Being Sloane Jacobs. I really enjoyed Ten Tiny Breaths and One Tiny Lie, hope you do too! Avalon...I really want to read that one. Great haul! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all got some really great ones this week!! OMG TTB and OTL are like in my top 10 of FAVS!!! Love y'alls haul this week!!
    xx
    Ria
    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I would love to get Avalon as well.

    Happy reading!

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice assortment of books. I have been trying to stay away from NetGalley until I catch up on my review stack. It doesn't help when they send me tempting emails! Come and see what I got at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all the books you got. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, Avalon. I got that one a few weeks ago. It looks awesome! I have yet to read it though. And Monica Murphy's books are fabulous! I hope you enjoy all the books your got! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely got some good ones this week. I loved Ten Tiny Breath, not so much with One Tiny Lie, but I hoe you enjoy them both. Enjoy them all. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky @ Stories &amp; SweetiesOctober 27, 2013 at 1:38:00 PM PDT

    You got lots of sexy books this week! :D

    Oh, I can't wait to start Love Letter to the Dead! Enjoy the haul!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your books look great! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, some nice and smokin' books there. :) Hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great book haul this week! Being Sloane Jacobs looks like a good contemporary and I got Avalon as well, yay!

    Here's my STS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read Me Before You and really liked it. I also have ARCs of Ten Tiny Breaths and One Tiny Lie, which I'm hoping to read soon. Hope you enjoy all your new reads! Thanks for visiting my Sunday post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGosh!!! Holy awesome books!!! I have Ten Tiny Breaths but I forgot to pick up the second book! Well, I'm just going to have to try and fix that ;) Wish me luck!

    And I so totally LOVE sports romances too!!! I'm watching the World Series as we speak and even though my LOVE the Detroit Tigers are in it, I still love those boys of summer! I'm really looking forward to Throwing Heat, too!!! I'm going to go check out your Wild Cards review next ;)

    Thanks for stopping by today!!!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great haul! I'm excited for Being Sloane Jacobs. And Avalon! I love the cover and that it's toted as for Firefly fans haha. Love Letters to the Dead sounds like such an interesting book. Happy readings!

    Bookmunchies' Sunday Post & STS (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.