Sunday, October 6, 2013

Latest Bookshelf Additions

Sunday, October 6, 2013 with
Hello bookish peeps,
Happy October! It's StS/Sunday Post** time. But before we get to the books, here are some blog post linkages first:


I was again very good this week and did not buy any e-books but we did get some very cool e-ARCs via Edelweiss and Netgalley.
Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam
Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess

Pretty Sly by Elisa Ludwig
Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell

Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski
Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins

The Lure by Lynne Ewing
The Harem Midwife by Roberta Rich
I'll Be Home For Christmas by Jessica Scott

We also got physical books and a bookish pillow this week!
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci (ARC, for review)

Merry and Bright by Jill Shalvis + postcard (for review)

Epic Reads pillow + Two or Three Things I Forgot to Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates (won)


Did you guys add any new books to your bookshelves? Leave your STS/Sunday Post link so we can go see and gush over them.

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)

**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

14 comments:

  1. I see that we got some books in common this week. Come check out my haul as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be Home for Christmas and the swag look awesome, enjoy your lovely haul Michelle and Leslie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous of Elusion and Salvage, but I did get a copy of Crash into You this week as well. Enjoy them and happy reading :)

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great haul. The cover for Elusion is so pretty. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They gave you a...pillow? Awesome! The Jill Shalvis looks very cool. Thanks for checking out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I'm sitting on the fence to request Elusion and Dear Killer b/c I have so many books I need to get reading first, but i might cave haha. Also, I love Christmas themed romances! Hope you enjoy your books! Happy readings.
    Thanks for stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! Haha - that's cool that they sent you a pillow. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! Love the pillow, lol. I really like the look of Death Sworn, but I don't like Edelweiss so I don't know if I'll request it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great list! I’m looking forward to so many of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am super keen for The Edge of Always..... I read the last one only last week and it blew me away!! I loved it so much!! I'm reading Crash into You right now cos I had to see Isaiah!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover of Tin star, gorgeous! I am also a little jealous of your book pillow :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well I've just posted about my bookshelves, took pictures of them and they're up on my blog. Most of these books are still to be read, lol.
    If you wan to check it out, here it is - btw not linkdropping, but you did ask :)
    http://www.mysterysequels.com/show-me-your-bookshelf.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.