Book I Covet: The Princess in the Opal Mask by Jenny Lundquist

I read and really enjoyed Plastic Polly (my review)--don't let the cover full you because Plastic Polly was excellently written. I'm looking forward to reading more by Jenny Lundquist.

And the cover of The Princess in the Opal Mask is beautifully designed. Love it!


Every Fairy-Tale Ending Has a Price. . . .

Orphaned as a child in the crumbling village of Tulan, Elara is determined to learn her true identity, even if it means wielding a dagger. Meanwhile, in Galandria's royal capital, Princess Wilha stands out as someone to either worship or fear. Though no one knows why the king has always made her conceal her face--including Wilha herself.

When an assassination attempt threatens the peace of neighboring kingdoms, Elara and Wilha are brought face to face . . . with a chance at claiming new identities. However, with dark revelations now surfacing, both girls will need to decide if brighter futures are worth the binding risks.

The Princess in the Opal Mask will be released on October 22, 2013 (in three weeks!). Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.




What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

7 comments

  1. Sounds intriguing! I am curious about why she has to wear a mask. Maybe she isn't the real princess...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh heck yes. This sounds all kinds of awesome, because I smell something twinnish right there. ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing! My WoW and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want! Want! Want! I keep finding books today via WOW that I want and that cover is gorgeous! :D

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice pick! This one's new to me!


    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this one is on my list as well. Sounds really good and the cover is very beautiful! Thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not heard of this book before. It sounds interesting :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.