Book I Covet: Don't Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Jennifer Armentrout. 'Nuff said.

Nah, I actually haven't read any of Jennifer's books yet but I do have a few of her NA titles in my kindle and I've heard so many, many great things about her books.

So, Jennifer + the very intriguing premise of Don't Look Back should = to an awesome read, right? Right.

Samantha is a stranger in her own life. Until the night she disappeared with her best friend, Cassie, everyone said Sam had it all-popularity, wealth, and a dream boyfriend.

Sam has resurfaced, but she has no recollection of who she was or what happened to her that night. As she tries to piece together her life from before, she realizes it's one she no longer wants any part of. The old Sam took "mean girl" to a whole new level, and it's clear she and Cassie were more like best enemies. Sam is pretty sure that losing her memories is like winning the lottery. She's getting a second chance at being a better daughter, sister, and friend, and she's falling hard for Carson Ortiz, a boy who has always looked out for her-even if the old Sam treated him like trash.

But Cassie is still missing, and the facts about what happened to her that night isn't just buried deep inside of Sam's memory-someone else knows, someone who wants to make sure Sam stays quiet. All Sam wants is the truth, and if she can unlock her clouded memories of that fateful night, she can finally move on. But what if not remembering is the only thing keeping Sam alive?

Don't Look Back will be released on April 15, 2014. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.


What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

17 comments

  1. Man, I need to read some JLA's stuff soon! This sounds like a really interesting thriller. Thanks for sharing!

    Bookmunchies' WoW (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love JLA. Really excited for Don't Look Back. And that cover is to die for <3

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Our WoW

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely curious about this one as well! Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing this around a lot to today and it sounds pretty good. I love JLA's writing :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa @ Bookshelf FantasiesOctober 30, 2013 at 12:01:00 PM PDT

    I like the cover art! I've never read anything by this author, but I know she has a lot of fans. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover for this book! I also like the sound of it and plus this book will be translated into my language so I'll be reading it soon enough. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! Thanks for sharing.

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-unwept/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does this book not sound eerily similar to the television show with Christina Applegate? Samantha Who I think it was called...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this, but it sounds really good!

    New follower. :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the cover! And this is by an amazing author! I can't wait to get my hands on this one! Great pick!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this book cover!!!! Anything Jennifer L. Armentrout writes is AHHHHMMAAZZIINNGG!!!

    Awesome pick!

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jenn @ Books and SwoonsOctober 30, 2013 at 6:19:00 PM PDT

    OMG. This sounds creepy. I love it already. I'm definitely adding this to my TBR pile. Thanks for stopping by my post!

    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  13. I DEFINITELY covet this one. Hopefully, ARCs will be distributed, and we land one! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds amazing. I haven't read much by Jennifer L. Armentrout but this might be a perfect opportunity to start :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore JLA and her books and this one is definitely high on my wishlist. A nice pick :)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm also looking forward to this book! Thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this pick! I am sooooooooo excited for this one!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.