Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bookshelf Additions for September

Saturday, September 14, 2013 with
Hello lovely people,
It's STS/Sunday Post** time again! But before I get to the books, here are some blog post linkage first:
>>If you live in the US, enter to win Broken!<<
>>Calling all dragon fans! Scorched is for you!<<


Now for the books! I showed some self-restraint this week and didn't buy as many e-books as last week. YAY! But I did buy two:
Into the Deep by Samantha Young
Faking It by Cora Carmack
>>Since I have books Losing It and Finding It, I should get Faking It. So I did.<<

These two e-books I did NOT buy.
Unchained by Jennifer Armentrout/J. Lynn (won)
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson (free)
>>This one was free to download!<<


I got these next six e-ARCs via Netgalley and Edelweiss.
Rule by Jay Crownover
Jet by Jay Crownover
>>I wasn't going to touch Crownover's Marked Men series but I attended a webinar and a presenter was raving about them so I downloaded them.<<
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase
>>I'm participating in the cover reveal of Recklessly Royal (book 2). The post will be live midnight EST on Monday!<<
Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams

Rumor Has It by Jill Shalvis
>>Currently reading this one because I've been waiting for it FOREVER.<<
Captive (The Forbidden Side of Nightshade) by A.D. Robertson
>>Andrea Cremer's debut adult novel set in the world of Nightshade. We'll be giving away a copy of Captive very soon!<<

We also got these physical books.
Rose by Holly Webb (for review)
Relic by Heather Terrell (unsolicited)
Forgive Me Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick (won)

The Trouble with Christmas by Debbie Mason (unsolicited)
How to be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman (won)

Getting Rowdy by Lori Foster + blog tour badge
>>I'm going to be part of the Getting Rowdy blog tour.<<

Did you guys add any new books to your bookshelves? Leave your STS/Sunday Post link so we can come and gush over them. 

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)


**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Sunday Post is hosted by Kimba at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

15 comments:

  1. Faking It is SO GOOD! I have Finding It and can't wait to get into it. And I'm so jealous you won Forgive Me Leonard Peacock! I've been seeing that one everywhere! I hope you enjoy all you get :)

    Here's my STS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Losing It so I'll probably be reading Faking It sometime soon. And I'll definitely be reading Unchained, I read anything Jennifer Armentrout writes! Have fun reading! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Into the Deep and Faking It were fabulous books that I really enjoyed. I also got Suddenly Royal and I'm excited for it!
    Enjoy your lovely books! :)

    Nick - My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, Michelle! I am really hoping for Amazon to have another sale for Cora Carmack's books. I want to buy them but after hearing from another blogger that they've been sold for 0.99$ once, I've since delayed buying them hoping that I can get them for a good deal. Err~ does that make me stingy?


    I've read some positive reviews for Leonard Peacock and I am looking forward to reading your review. I hope you enjoy all your beauties!


    Thanks for stopping by my STS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you've got some amazing books in your haul this week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! Valkyrie Rising is one I wanna start with soon.
    Hope you enjoy all the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of great books! I loved Faking It and Valkyrie Rising, and Unchained is on my TBR list :)

    Thanks for stopping by my StS. Happy reading!

    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faking It! I liked Faking It, but Losing It is my favorite. I'm going to go see if Valkyrie Rising is still free! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh Unchained! That's awesome you won that! I can't wait to read it. :D And I LOVE Faking It! And I also got Valkyrie for free! I adored Suddenly Royal myself! And I have both of Crownover's books that I need to get to. SIGH. SO MANY BOOKS! LOL. Happy reading guys!

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice haul! Relic looks so good, I don't think I'll be able to hold my curiosity. "For fans of Hunger Games and The Game Of Thrones" Yes please :) Have a nice Sunday!

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard really great things about Cora Carmack's books. I hope you'll enjoy this one! :D
    As for Valkyrie Rising, I absolutely LOVED that one.
    Happy reading & thanks for stopping by my STS! (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rose looks so good, I'm jealous that you have a copy :) I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for visiting my blog (and so sorry for the delay!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the cover of "Unchained". Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.