Sunday, August 25, 2013

More Bookshelf Additions for August

Sunday, August 25, 2013 with
Hi everyone,
We got new books. Yep, it's StS** time.

Physical books:
Sea Change by S.M. Wheeler (review)
Confessions of a Hater by Caprice Crane (ARC, won)
Projection by Risa Green (ARC, unsolicited)
The Chocolate Thief by Laura Florand (ARC, won)
I moved back to student housing for school this weekend and imagine my surprise when I found these waiting for me. My reaction was what?! I wasn't expecting these. But so awesome though. YAY for surprise ARCs and steamy ones at that! 
Burn (Breathless #3) by Maya Banks
Turn and Burn by Lorelei James
Drawn Together by Lauren Dane

The Dominant (Submissive Trilogy #2) by Tara Sue Me
The Training (Submissive Trilogy #3) by Tara Sue Me
[[I'm not sure about Submissive Trilogy books though. I haven't read book #1 and books with a strong focus on Dom/sub/BDSM are not my cup of tea. Hmmm...]]
E-books:
E-books or review:
Scorched by Mari Mancusi
If You Leave by Courtney Cole
So, thanks to The Edge of Never (Redmerski) I got into a bit of a new adult kick so I bought the e-book/audiobook combo of Hopeless since it was only $6 together and If You Stay (since I was able to download an e-ARC of If You Leave it's only right that I read book 1 first, right?). Oh, and Canary was only 99 cents so I couldn't resist.
Bought e-books:
Canary by Rachele Alpine
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
If You Stay by Courtney Cole
I won a t-shirt from Bookish. Too cool!
Did you guys add any new books to your bookshelves? Let us know, okay?

Happy reading,
Michelle (& Leslie)


**Stacking the Shelves, or STS, is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great haul! I'm not familiar with any of these books and will be eager to hear what you think about them. Come see what I got this week at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaa... I hate to think about your TBR pile, Michelle! Every time I visit your STS,you all have these bajillion of books. One day, I'm gonna raid your house and steal all those lovelies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lots of good things this week. Hopeless! YAY! And If You Stay and If You Leave...look really good to me! Enjoy!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the t-shirt! That would be fun to wear around :) Looks like an excellent week for you-happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually going to be starting to read Scorched soon. Looks like you got a nice assortment of books here. Great haul.


    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice haul! I haven't posted what books I've gotten this summer, thought I was taking it off. My post on 9-2 is going to be huge!



    I've read several BDSM novels but refuse to touch 50 Shades so I'm a little torn about the new ones being published. Especially "great for fans of 50 Shades" or even "better than".



    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confessions of a Hater look so good. I have seen it around before. I hope it's a good read. And I love the tee! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for If You Leave! I have that one for review! I loved If You Stay! It was awesome! Have you read Hopeless yet? Because OMG. It's incredible. And will leave you reeling!!! Happy reading guys!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really cool haul. Been curious about Canary.


    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got Canary recently too! I've been super excited for it all year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. SCORCHED! I need to get myself a copy of that book. I love books involving dragons! And ooo, Canary. I think I'll get that one for my Kindle :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have an awesome week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Projection! I'm really looking forward to that one, sounds really good. Some great books, enjoy and thanks for stopping by mine!. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on winning that shirt, I'd love to have one and to proudly display my passion for books. Also, nice additions to your shelves.

    Mada Sch @ All Fantasy Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopeless is such a great read!


    Thank you for stopping by my last STS. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.