Book I Covet: The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Jennifer E. Smith's books are always so cute and sweet and it sounds like The Geography of You and Me is no exception. I like to read Jennifer's books between heavy, emotion-filled reads and they always make me smile.

Also, the covers of her books (at least the ones published by Poppy) are always so spot on. I really love this cover.
Lucy and Owen meet somewhere between the tenth and eleventh floors of a New York City apartment building, on an elevator rendered useless by a citywide blackout. After they're rescued, they spend a single night together, wandering the darkened streets and marveling at the rare appearance of stars above Manhattan. But once the power is restored, so is reality. Lucy soon moves to Edinburgh with her parents, while Owen heads out west with his father.

Lucy and Owen's relationship plays out across the globe as they stay in touch through postcards, occasional e-mails, and -- finally -- a reunion in the city where they first met.

A carefully charted map of a long-distance relationship, Jennifer E. Smith's new novel shows that the center of the world isn't necessarily a place. It can be a person, too.
The Geography of You and Me will be released on April 15, 2014. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.

What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave us a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

25 comments

  1. I have yet to start this author's books but I am a little excited because they look and sound really good. :)
    Hope you get a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive heard good things about this authors books. I must check them out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know about this one! I've only read 'The Statistical Probability', mainly because I loved the cover, but I really enjoyed it. At some point soon I need to buy 'This Is What Happy Looks Like' and now I'll definitely add this one to the list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am *so* excited for this one, too!

    See what else I'm waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently just read 2 of Smith's books and immediately added this one to my to read list. I love that her covers are all kind of similar even if the books are different. It's a nice style.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    WoW Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another Jennifer E. Smith book that just sounds SO perfect. Can't wait to swoon over this!


    WoW :)


    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  7. April 2014 is a loong time away.. I liked The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and I really like how all covers match, even if they're not a series! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing this around a lot today :) I've read one book by the author and enjoyed it and I would really like to check this one out. Thanks for stopping by My Haul!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Funny I was just looking at this title last night wondering when I'd see it start popping up on WoW's lol. Sounds like a very cute read. I hope you enjoy it when you get the chance to read it.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the types of books in this author's line of work. They all sound good. I should give her a try :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-62-dead-girls-dont.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I can't wait to read this one. I loved The Statistical Probability...and I really hope this one will be as sweet :) Great pick :)
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these covers, I don't know why I haven't read these books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've not heard about this book yet but it sounds cute...adding it to my TBR =)
    Thanks for stopping by and Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh there's so long to wait before this book is released!! :(((( I own This is What Happy Looks Like and The Statistical Probability of Falling in Love but I STILL haven't gotten round to reading them. I must do ASAP because I've heard so many good things about Jennifer Smith's books! Great pick :))

    Laura @ What's Hot?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I´m looking forward to read it! great pick!


    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds like a cute story! Thanks for sharing:)

    And thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girl Talks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed This is What Happy Looks Like, especially the e-mail exchanges so I'm definitely looking forward to this one. Great pick! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already have this one on my to-read list and I'd love to read it when it comes out. I haven't read anything by the author yet but I have This is What Happy Looks Like and I'll read it really soon. Thanks for stopping by my WOW post...

    Marti @ The Story Behind the Book Cover

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another Jennifer E Smith? Great pick! Love your blog. So damn sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm definitely waiting on this one too! :)


    Jess @ bookrookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So excited for more from this author. Her books are always just so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I loved her other two books The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and This is What Happy Looks Like! I hope this one is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this cover and how it connects with the two previous ones-makes it seem like they're all a set.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.