Book I Covet: The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

I was going to choose another book today but I'm in the middle of The Edge of Never right now and it is SO. DARN. GOOD.

And already I'm very much impatiently waiting for the sequel The Edge of Always.
He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same place…

When everything falls apart, love remains . . .

THE EDGE OF ALWAYS

Camryn Bennett has never been happier. Five months after meeting on a Greyhound bus, she and her soul mate Andrew Parrish are engaged—and a wedding isn’t the only special event in their future. Nervous but excited, Camryn can’t wait to begin the rest of her life with Andrew – a man she knows in her heart will love her always. They have so much to look forward to—until tragedy blindsides them.

Andrew doesn’t understand how this could happen to them. He’s trying to move on, and thought Camryn was doing the same. But when Andrew discovers Camryn is secretly harboring a mountain of pain and attempting to numb it in damaging ways, there is nothing he won’t do to bring her back to life. Determined to prove that their love can survive anything, Andrew decides to take Camryn on a new journey filled with hope and passion. If only he can convince her to come along for the ride…
The Edge of Always will be released on November 5, 2013 (e-book) and January 14, 2014 (paperback). Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page.

What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

19 comments

  1. I really, really need to read the first book. I promised myself I would a long time ago, but I can't seem to get around to it. Hopefully I will soon.
    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still not read the Edge of Never. I've had it on my kindle for awhile! Great pick :)
    And thanks for stopping by My WW!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of these books before, but I might check it out :)


    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pick ! I am intrigued by the summary, but ...not sure if I'm gonna read it anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the first book, but I know a lot of my friends are excited for this one. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard wonderful things about The Edge of Never. I don't think you are alone in being anxious for this one. I hope it is as good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! Sometimes authors want to squeeze a sequel when there's no need to or there's not enough story/material for a sequel. I'm crossing my fingers this is not the case here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I own the first book and liked it, so this will for sure be something I'll want to read once it's released. Love the cover =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I`ve still got to get started with these series, they sound promising and hopefully I`ll enjoy them.

    Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you enjoy your pick! Thanks for visiting my blog....

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait for this to come out! I LOVED the first book, it was amazing. Thanks for stopping by The Quiet Girls Talks :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Andrew!!!! Awesome pick! I can't wait until it comes out ;)

    Mikki @A Bookish Escape

    My WoW: http://www.abookishescape.com/2013/08/waiting-on-wednesday-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved The Edge of Never.
    Happy Reading (:
    Great Pick!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & commenting, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've had the Edge of Never since forever but for some reason it keeps getting pushed further and further back on my pile of to-read books -_-
    Virtually all of my friends have loved it... I think I should catch up!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Pick! I'm so ready for more Andrew Parrish. Thanks for stopping by my WoW

    Debbie @ Keep Calm & Read Romance

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm yet to get to this series but I am quite looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy it once you get to it. Awesome pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my post earlier! Just returned the love. Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Huh, hadn't heard of this one yet (probably because it's not my usual go to genre). But you're right, it does sound good! Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really need to read The Edge of Never! I've heard a lot about it. Hope you enjoy this one when it comes out, and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.