Michelle Covets: How to Love by Katie Cotugno

As soon as I heard about How to Love from the Epic Reads #ARCparty I knew it was my kind of book and I immediately made this post.

Luckily, I got approved for an early e-galley via Edelweiss yesterday. I immediately read the first chapter and I'm already in love with it.

I have a feeling I'm going to be pushing this book to everyone I know come October.

book cover
Before: Reena Montero has loved Sawyer LeGrande for as long as she can remember: as natural as breathing, as endless as time. But he’s never seemed to notice that Reena even exists…until one day, impossibly, he does. Reena and Sawyer fall in messy, complicated love. But then Sawyer disappears from their humid Florida town without a word, leaving a devastated—and pregnant—Reena behind.

After: Almost three years have passed, and there’s a new love in Reena’s life: her daughter, Hannah. Reena’s gotten used to being without Sawyer, and she’s finally getting the hang of this strange, unexpected life. But just as swiftly and suddenly as he disappeared, Sawyer turns up again. Reena doesn’t want anything to do with him, though she’d be lying if she said Sawyer’s being back wasn’t stirring something in her. After everything that’s happened, can Reena really let herself love Sawyer LeGrande again?

In this breathtaking debut, Katie Cotugno weaves together the story of one couple falling in love—twice.
How to Love will be released on October 1, 2013. Click on the cover to go to the book's Goodreads page. You might also want to check out authors Katie Cotugno's website.

What book(s) do you "covet" this week?
Leave a comment with a link so we can check your WoW of the week too.


 
"Books I Covet" is a weekly or bi-weekly blog post series we do here on Wednesdays. It will feature books we are very excited about reading and plan on buying/borrowing in the near future. It is basically the "Waiting On" meme hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine, but we just like the title "books we covet" better. We will include the books' blurb, cover art, and/or release date if they're available. 

24 comments

  1. this sounds beautiful and heartbreaking would definitely want to know more. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, sounds really sweet. Like a Nora Roberts book for teens. And how lovely and simple is that cover??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read this story too! It sounds full of drama and romance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is definitely a popular choice in general! I hope you like it when you read it :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not heard of this but i hope you like it :) Thanks for stopping by My WW!


    Janina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm pretty sure I'll love this one, too, when I get to my galley. I'm totally in the mood for this type of story right now, too. Great pick! Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got this on Edelweiss too and read it awhile ago. I'm not sure how I feel about it over time, but when I finished it I thought it was really, really good. It's not a cutesy or super serious contemporary, but I like what it was and how the characters showed change. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll definitely be looking out for this when it's released in the UK, it sounds amazing!! Thanks for sharing :-).

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES! This is one I've got on my list of buy as soon as it comes out! Great choice. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Here's my Wow

    Jess @ Such A Novel Idea

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good read. I've never heard about it before.
    Hope you get it soon and enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also got this one on Edelweiss and I can't wait to start it! Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen this book around and it really sounds good! I hope you'll get to read it soon. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of this one! Hope you enjoy it!


    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds nice. Thanks for stopping by my WOW at Part of that World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one I have seen a lot lately! Sounds like a good romance. Curious why he left and hoping they can get back together! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this one. Sounds like a very sweet story though. Thanks for stopping by and sharing a link to your WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've seen this book around and it does look good. Nice choice and thank you for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pick, I'd never heard of this one before but it's on my wishlist now!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great pick! I've been pining over this one ever since I heard of it. It's one of those stories I've always wanted to read and as if that isn't good enough, we also get a nice cover!

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it when books I covet live up to my internal hype. Hope you two girls are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the concept of "How to Love" and that particular one is a guilty favorite of mine. And the font of the cover is nice. I hope it lives up to your expectations!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow-glad to hear the first chapter is already blowing you away! Excited to read your full thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've heard such amazing things about How to Love from those you have read it already. I can't wait to read it too!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great pick! I look forward to reading this book too! Thanks for dropping by.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.