July Reading + Tweeting: The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (1)

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to do this new-to-me thing where as I read a YA book I'll tweet my thoughts/reactions/rants about the book. Sort of like Goodreads' currently reading/update status but with pictures, book snippets and, well, you see...

I'm planning to do this once a month and this month's book will be The Distance Between Us by Kasie West (read the synopsis here). I've already started--



I'm a slow reader and it'll take me a few days to finish a book but if you want to follow along, the main hashtag will always be #michelleisreading. And no worries about spoilers--there won't be any. I'll do a Storify recap here on the blog when I'm done reading.

Happy Sunday,
Michelle

2 comments

  1. Cute new header, and cute/fun idea to live-tweet your reactions! We've been hearing good stuff (but nothing specific) about THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US, and we quite enjoyed PIVOT POINT, so we look forward to seeing more of your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good idea, Michelle. And the way you are describing the hero makes me swoon...:D


    Thoughts and Pens

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.