Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Booktube-a-thon Read-a-thon (vlog)

Wednesday, July 10, 2013 with
Labels:
Hi everyone,
Any of you guys book vlog on YouTube? If you are, chance are you've heard of the big read-a-thon event happening next week from July 15-21 called the BookTube-A-Thon Read-a-thon.

I'm participating. Woo-hoo!!

I made a vlog and laid out what books to read for the challenges and everything...

Let me know if any of you guys are participating too, or are book vloggers in general. I'd love to check your videos out--especially since I'm out of the loop with the booktuber community (this is my first video in over six months).

Happy reading,
Michelle

P.S. If you want more information about the Booktube-a-thon, check this video out that was made by one of the vloggers who put the read-a-thon together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.