Bookshelf Additions for June

Hi everyone,
We can't believe it's the last day of June already. Time sure flies! Here are the books we received in the last two weeks of June:
A Midsummer Night's Scream by R.L. Stine (unsolicited)
Playing Tyler by T.L. Costa (for review)
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky (for review)
Anatomy of a Single Girl by Daria Snadowsky (for review)
All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill (for review)
[[I'm so excited to read All Our Yesterdays! All the reviews have been great so far.]]
Audiobook of Primal Bonds by Jennifer Ashley (won)
Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti (signed; won)
Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn (gifted from St. Martin's Press)
Fated by Alyson Noel (gifted from St. Martin's Press)
Switched by Amanda Hocking (gifted from St. Martin's Press)
Tidal by Amanda Hocking (gifted from St. Martin's Press) 

We also got awesome swag, including feather earrings, bookmarks, temporary tattoos and an iPad cover (which we'll most probably include in a future giveaway since we don't own an iPad).

What did you guys get this week? Leave your link and we'll check it out!

Happy reading,
Michelle & Leslie

15 comments

  1. I have really liked Amanda Hocking's books. I read some a while ago actually. I hope you enjoy your books!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like some great books! I've heard really great things about Switched! Happy reading!
    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the Anatomy books, so I hope you guys like them too :) Can't wait to see your thoughts on All Our Yesterdays. Happy reading!
    -Taylor @ Reading is the Thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Charm and Strange recently as well. Looking forward to starting the book, people seem to really love it.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you've had a great week! Hope you enjoy them all. I've heard good things about both of Daria Snadowsky's books, and I hope you have better luck with Switched than I did.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing Anatomy of a Boyfriend - it sounds really good! :)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of these books, but a lot of them sound good. I hope you're enjoying them! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I really want to read All Our Yesterdays and Fated :D

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jealous that you have All Our Yesterdays! I really want to read that! Also, I've been meaning to start the Soul Seekers' series. I hope you enjoy your new books! :)

    My SS: http://skizzles22hu.blogspot.com/2013/06/showcase-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like some interesting stuff coming up! Can't wait to hear your reviews!
    ~The Book Cove (NA Romance) http://bookcovereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved Switched by Amanda Hocking, and I need to get and read Tidal soon! Great haul! Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice haul. I can't wait to start All Our Yesterdays, and Charm & Strange was fantastic. Happy reading,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great haul. Loving all your swags. I want to try an Amanda Hocking novel. Love her covers. Thanks for stopping by my book haul.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amanda Hocking is an author I really want to read at some point. I keep seeing her pop up a lot this year. Happy reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a way to end June-looks like there will be some great reviews to come in July :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.