Bookshelf Additions for June

Hi everyone,
It's that time of the week again where we show off our book haul for the week as well as get to "ooohh" and "awww" over your bookish hauls. YAY for new books all around!!

Physical Books:
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (for review)
[[I already read this one and it was FANTASTIC. My gushy review will be up next week.]]
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen (for review)
One Heart to Win by Johanna Lindsey (unsolicited)
Being Me by Lisa Renee Jones (unsolicited)
True Spies by Shana Galen (for review)

E-books:
There was an awesome e-book sale this weekend and I got all of the titles above for $2.99 each (except for The Thing About the Truth, which was $3.79)! I couldn't resist--these books have been on my wishlist for a long time.

What did you guys get this week? Leave your link so I can go check it out!

Happy reading,
Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.