Happy Friday + Dorm Packing

Hello friends,
Happy Friday!! It is craziness and chaos right now right now as I try to pack up and clean my dorm by... well, today.
Even though I finished my papers early and I didn't have to worry about finals, I still had finals brain because there's just always so MANY things to do in the last week before at the end of the school year. So, I didn't have time to write the Taken by Storm review I planned to do or any other posts for that matter. Sigh.

As for Leslie, she is headed to the Big Island (aka Hawaii island) this weekend with her school band and she'll be posting about her trip when she gets back.

But, yeah, we will be back next week with more posts, especially book reviews. For now, we have a couple of giveaways going on:
Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green. Ends 5/14.
and
Taken by Storm by Kelli Maine. Ends 5/20. US only.
Enter both if you haven't already. Have a great weekend everyone and happy reading!

-Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.