Feature and Follow

Hello new (and old) bookish friends,
I am finally out of my homework cave that I've been in since Monday and it feels great! And now I want to make new book blogging friends and there's no better way than a joining in on the fun of a Feature & Follow post. YAY!!
Just a little bit about me: I'm Michelle and I am one of the owners of this here blog--the other is my sister Leslie. We are both avid readers of YA novels. I love to read romance novels too and recently I've been really into new adult novels. My favorite authors include Melina Marchetta, Kody Keplinger, Jaclyn Moriaty, Lorelei James, Julie James, Laura Griffin, among others.

Outside of blogging, I am currently pursuing my Masters in library science (future librarian! woo-hoo!!). I love eating out, especially if it's sushi. I love watching movies and TV (my current faves are The Voice, New Girl, Modern Family, Happy Endings, The New Normal... if it's a smart comedy, I'm there).

As for our blog, we mostly feature/review young adult novels and romance novels. We also do a lot of author interviews, giveaways (we're currently giving away TRUTH OR DARE by Jacqueline Green), blog tour posts and memes like WoW and StS.

I just started reading:

If you got to us first, please leave a comment with your blog link and I'll be sure to stop by and follow. Thanks for visiting us!

Love,
Michelle

4 comments

  1. Great blog! I followed you via GFC, Linky, and Networked Blogs. Just in case. :D Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Follower here just saying hi :) Here is my post back!! Hope to see you as a follower as well.

    Amber

    http://paradiseofpages.blogspot.com/2013/05/feature-and-follow-friday.html

    Sorry don't know how to do the hop thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sushi lovers unite! And yay, The Voice, The New Normal, and Modern Family! Followed via Bloglovin', GFC, and Linky!

    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love YA books!!! I wish I could be a librarian!

    Angie
    Angela's Anxious Life

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.