Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dear friends,
If you read my previous post, you all know I'm in a new adult kick. Well, I recently just finished The Secret of Ella and Micha and I enjoyed it! Check out my review tomorrow.

The Secret of Ella and Micha was originally self-published but it was picked up by Forever, with a brand new cover. Never heard of Ella and Micha? Here ya go...

book cover
A rule-breaker with a fiery attitude, Ella always wore her heart on her sleeve. Then she left everything behind to go to college, where she transformed into someone who follows the rules, keeps everything together, and hides all her problems. Now it's summer break and she has nowhere else to go but home. But once there, Ella fears that everything she's worked so hard to bury might resurface-especially with Micha living right next door.

Smart, sexy, and confident, Micha can get under Ella's skin like no one else. He knows everything about her, including her darkest secrets. If he tries to tempt the old Ella to return, he will be impossible to resist. But what Ella doesn't realize is that when she left, she took a piece of Micha's heart with her. Now he's determined to win back the girl he lost, no matter what it takes.


 Want more? Here's a short teaser to whet your appetite:
Damn Micha. He's killing me with his touches and longing gazes and now he's going to sing. I've always had a soft spot for his voice. We'd sit on his bed and he's strum his guitar while I sketched. Those were some of the perfect moments of my life.

"Ella, what's the matter with you?" Lila asks with an accusation. "You look flushed."

I sip my latte and realign the holder in the center of the table, so I can't see my reflection in the stainless steel. "It's just a little hot in here. That's all."

"Yeah, sure it is." She won't stop looking at me, like she's trying to crack open my head.

As Micha steps onto the stage not too far from our table, my heart starts to chant unspeakable words.

Sitting on a stool with his guitar on his lap he puts his lips up to the microphone, nibbling on his lip ring. "This one's called 'What No One Ever Sees'."

He strums a chord with his eyes locked on me...

You want to read more, right? Well, the paperback and the e-book are now available for purchase from your favorite store.

And to celebrate the release of The Secret of Ella and Micha at Forever, we are giving away a copy of The Secret of Ella and Micha to one lucky reader of this here blog!

Enter below for a chance to win a copy. Ends April 20th and open to U.S. only. **Come back and enter everyday to increase your chance of winning.**
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Good luck!

Happy reading,
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, this one sounds good! I've been looking for some good NA books lately. And I'm in love with this cover; it's so simple and pretty! I'll definitely have to add this one to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.