We got new books! (21)

Hi everyone,
It's "we got new books" time! Woo-hoo!! This is two weeks worth of books--we will start with the most recent week and, boy, there was A LOT of squee-ing and happy dancing.

The Hunt (The Hunt #1) and The Prey (The Hunt #2) by Andrew Fukuda (gifted),  Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo (review), The Fire Chronicle (Books of Beginning #2) by John Stephens (won), Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson (for Ambuzzador)
Exposed (Tracers #7) by Laura Griffin (review) and A Corner of White by Jaclyn Moriarty (review)
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (gifted), The Chieftain by Margaret Mallory (won), Chaos Burning by Lauren Dane (won), How to Pursue a Princess by Karen Hawkins (unsolicited), Star Crossed by Jennifer Echols (unsolicited) and The Sherlock Holmes Handbook by Ransom Riggs (won)

We are so excited to read these, specially Siege and Storm, Exposed and A Color of White!! What did you guys get (in terms of boos) this week? Let us know and also leave your link so we can also look at your new bookshelf edition.

Love,
Michelle & Leslie

11 comments

  1. Wow, nice haul! The Hunt and The Prey look amazing!

    Happy reading!
    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice set of books! The Hunt looks interesting! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous to see Siege and Storm-it looks so pretty and I can't wait to start seeing reviews closer to its release date. You have so many great books here-happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to Jennifer Echols new book!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-40.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, Siege & Storm! I need to read the first book in that series, but it's good to know I won't have to wait long to read the sequel.

    You can see my book post here: The Book Bundle.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Siege and Storm! The Prey! I can't wait to read those ones. I hope you like them. Happy reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul! I can't wait for Siege and Storm, and I recently got Pushing Limits, too. I've read nothing but good good things about it. Hope you enjoy all your new reads! ♥

    Raina @ The LUV'NV
    (New GFC follower)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading Siege and Storm right now! :D Yipee Stranges of Bronze and Gold! A Corner of White! Desperately want to read that one. (Love for Jaclyn Moriarty.)

    Check out the books I received! Birthday Edition~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I want The Hunt, The Prey, and Strands of Bronze and Gold <3

    Thanks for dropping by my StS! :D

    - Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.