Michelle has new books! (20)

Hello friends,
I got more books this week and I think they are pretty awesome! Check it out.

Physical Books:
Plastic Polly by Jenny Lundquist (for review) 
No Mark Upon Her by Deborah Crombie (for review but it arrived more than a week after the date I was slated to review it--will still read and review it I just don't know when)
Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott (for review and the lovely folks at GCP actually sent me both the ARC and a finished copy but my friend who LOVED Pure snatched up the finished copy) 
Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #3) by Courtney Allison Moulton (it's signed! for The End is Here promo with Epic Reads)
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (bought at a library book sale--I couldn't resist!)

Digital Books:

I bought Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu because I want to read more middle grade books and I just fell in love with the cover of Breadcrumbs. I also bought Easy and Tammara Webber and On Dublin Street by Samantha Young as my birthday books** since both have been under my radar for quite a while and I heard they are excellent.


I got an e-galley for Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey, When We Wake by Karen Healey, Emblaze (Violet Eden Chapters #3) by Jessica Shirvington and Lord of Darkness (Maiden Lane #5) by Elizabeth Hoyt for review.

**I turned 26 on Groundhog Day. To celebrate my friends (we are all in library school together--yay for future librarians!!) and I went to the Punahou Carnival and we went to see Warm Bodies movie (which I really enjoyed).

Did you get new books too? I'd love to see them so please leave a link. Happy reading everyone!

-Michelle

10 comments

  1. Wow! You have a lot of great books!
    I've heard a lot of good things about Easy.
    Enjoy your new books (:
    I'm a new follower!!

    I would love it if you check out my new blog and follow back. Thank you (:
    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very interested in Legacy of the Clockwork Key-that's one I've had my eye on for a while!

    Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome new books! Easy and On Dublin Street are SO GOOD! I think you will love them! :D At least I hope so!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! You got some wonderful books. I hope you enjoy them all. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media (YA) and Inside of a Dog (Adult). Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I'm itching to see Warm Bodies. Do you think it's a rental or movie theater watch?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday. I enjoyed Easy and hope you do too.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! Easy is such a good read!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/stacking-shelves-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome books this week! Happy belated Birthday!!! :D

    I'm also totally jealous that your copy of Shadows in the Silence is signed. ;) haha I hope that you like it! :D

    Happy reading, and thanks for stopping by and commenting on my StS post!
    Ambur :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, great week! Gotta love friends that snatch up our books, eh? Good thing they sent that extra copy of Fuse. :)

    And happy belated birthday! It looks like you had a great time!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww the Little Prince! I will confess I have never read it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.