Saturday, February 23, 2013

Happy Saturday everyone!
It's Book Blogger Love-a-Thon day (hosted by Katelyn at Kate's Tales of Books and Bands and Alexa from Alexa Loves Books), which is a day of spreading the love among book bloggers. If you want a more in depth explanation about today or to join in, check out Alexa's post here.

One part of Book Blogger Love-a-Thon was being paired up with another book blogger and doing a interview swap. I have been paired up with Grace from Books Like Breathing, who is not only a book blogger but also a librarian from Staten Island! Here's more about Grace...

Write a personal bio in 140 characters. 
I am a librarian from Staten Island with a love for tea, hockey and bodice rippers.

How and when did you get started in book blogging? What genre(s) do you feature on your blog? 
I got started with my blog in 2008 when I was in library school. I took a class on the publishing industry and learned about this thing called “book blogger” and figured “I can do that”. I mainly review romance especially historical romance. I used to review more genres but I am leaning more toward being a romance only blogger.

What is your favorite kind of blog post to write? 
I love writing reviews. I love reading so naturally I love expressing my opinion about those books.

Favorites
Book: Anne of Green Gables overall. Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas in romance.
Movie: Silver Linings Playbook
TV show: Sons of Anarchy
Dessert: Not really a sweets person but pie is probably my favorite.

This OR That
Dog-ear OR Bookmark: Bookmark. Dog-earing is a big no-no in my book.
Hardcover OR Softcover: Softcover. Just so much easier to manage.
Physical books OR E-books: Physical. Nothing can replace the physical book for me.
Fantasy/Paranormal OR Contemporary: Neither. Historical

******
Thanks to Grace for answer my questions! I'm looking forward to blog hopping for more Blogger Love -a-Thon post and discovering other bloggers. Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.