We got new books! (19)

Hello book lovers,
This is our first "we got new books" post of 2013! Yay!

Our physical books:
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes (won), The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Braken (bought), Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (gift), Notes from Ghost Town by Kate Ellison (for review), Unremembered by Jessica Brody (won), Blaze (or Love in the Time of Supervillains by Laurie Boyle Crompton (for review), The Seduction of Elliot McBride by Jennifer Ashley (bought)
Leslie is part of the Harlequin Teen Panel and, in addition to Pushing the Limits, her December gift included this pretty snowflake bracelet.

We won a copy of Just One Day by Gayle Forman from the awesome Bookworm1858.

Michelle's digital stuff--Leslie has yet to convert to the awesomeness that are e-books and audiobooks. All of the e-books below (with the exception of Touching the Surface and The Chieftain, both of which I got to review) were all under $4--Exclusively Yours was even free!




As for the audiobooks, I got all of these within two months:

I listened to exactly half of them and my two favorites so far are The Fault in Our Stars (it made me cry like a baby in public!) and Something About You.

What did you guys get this week or month? Leave your links in the comments and we'll come visit and take a gander at your pretties.

Happy reading (and listening, if you're an audiobook fan like me),
Michelle & Leslie

14 comments

  1. I have Just One Day and The Darkest Minds this week too! Hope you enjoy them!

    Nikki H @ Take Me Away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week-glad to see Just One Day arrived!

    What a pretty bracelet from Harlequin Teen-such a nice treat.

    I have never really listened to audiobooks but the more I seem them mentioned around the blogosphere, the more interested I get. I will definitely keep these titles on my radar for future listening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    Firstly, thanks for visiting my haul posting.

    I currently have Touching The Surface on my Wish List - which is ever expanding when I see these haul postings.

    I normally wouldn't go for something like Just One Day. (As a male, I don't think that I would be in the target audience). However, I do like the description about unrequited love along with travel and Shakespeare, so I am tempted.

    Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not even going to try to comment on one of those, because there are so many awesome need-to-read books among these that I can't decide what I want to talk abou. :D Hope you'll enjoy them!

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that I LOVED The Darkest Minds, and Pushing the Limits! I hope you will as well. Love your pile of books! Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a wonderful time reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty gift. I think your new books are awesome. Pushing The Limits was one of my favorite books last year. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, lots of arms and chests on those covers. Look good though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all the pretties! I loved Pushing the Limits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Falling Kingdoms sounds like a fantasy. Def going to go check that one out.

    Enjoy that haul of books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new books! I adored Pushing the Limits and Falling Kingdoms! I'm also super jealous that you got Unremembered. That book sounds epic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many amazing new books! :) Unremembered, Just One Day, Falling Kingdoms and Pushing The Limits are all really good. Notes From Ghost Town also looks great. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of these look fantastic. I adored Pushing the Limits. The rest I'm dying to read. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Danica Page@ Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of those hardbacks look beautiful! 'The Darkest Minds' and 'Falling Kingdoms' look particularly nice.
    I love audiobooks, but they're so expensive! I need to find a library with a good audiobooks section. 'The Fault In Our Stars' sounds good, I have heard so much good stuff about that, I really want to read it (or listen to it!).

    My post of books received recently, if you're interested, is here.

    ~Ailsa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.