Sunday, December 16, 2012

We got new books! (18)

Sunday, December 16, 2012 with
We haven't posted about the books we added to our bookshelf since the beginning of November. We're going to play catch up in the next two Sundays. This Sunday is for the books Leslie got back home on Maui.

Some of the books are for me and I cannot wait to get my hands on them when I go back home in two weeks.
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer (for review)

Shiver by Karen Robards (unsolicited)
Possess by Gretchen McNeil (won)
Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis (bought)
The Last Debutante by Julia London (unsolicited)
Rimfire Bride by Sara Luck (unsolicited)
Star Crossed by Jennifer Echols (unsolicited)
Gold Fire by Starr Ambrose (unsolicited)

Caressed by Ice by Nalini Singh (won and signed!)

Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

9 comments:

  1. Star Crossed look like a great book. I'm a huge fan of Jennifer Echols.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to read Starcrossed!!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/12/stacking-shelves-32-early-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment! I have an ARC of Scarlet waiting its turn on my Review stack. I can't wait until it reaches the top of the pile. My new book posts are at Ms. Martin Teaches Media and Inside of a Dog. Stop by and see what I got if you get a chance. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cool, you got Star Crossed! I'm very interested to find out how Echols' adult debut is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O BOOKS! WOW, Scarlet, Possess, and Stare Crossed look AWESOME. And you also WON a signed book, congrats! Great books this week =D

    -Keep on rocking,
    Lisseth @ Read-A-holicZ [My StS]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Possess! I spy lots of other great covers too. I hope you enjoy all of them! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarlet! :D I had so much fun with Cinder. I've heard the second book totally lives up to the first. Enjoy.

    Check out what I got!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SCARLET is awesome! I loved it just as much as CINDER, maybe even more. I'll be interested to see what you think.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.