I am an Angelfire Newbie! (vlogs)

Dear fellow readers,
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and found a lot of bookish things under your tree.

A few weeks ago heard that Epic Reads (a YA book community run by HarperCollins) were looking for reader to be part of their "The End is Here" campaign to celebrate the release of the last book in a series.
I signed up on a whim and I got chosen! I am one of the newbie readers of the Angelfire series by Courtney Allison Moulton. So, instead of writing a review for each book, I got the idea to blog and vlog my way through the series. My first vlog:

My second vlog, in which I talk about my initial feelings about the series and my thoughts after reading the first 100 pages:

I haven't made a YouTube video for seven months until these two and I missed doing them. Hopefully, I can do a few more in the coming weeks.

I'll be talking more about being part of The End is Here because I'll be writing special blog for Epic Reads about Angelfire, doing forum posts and other stuff--and I'll most likely post about it here on our blog.

If you've read Angelfire, let me know what you thought of it.

Books and hugs,
Michelle

1 comment

  1. Very cool! We haven't read ANGELFIRE, but we enjoy hearing your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.