We got new books! (16)

We haven't done a "we got new books" post since last month so these are the books we got in October (so far?).  We're going to start with the books Leslie got on Maui.
The entire Ruby Oliver series! by E. Lockhart (won)
[[Michelle won the entire set from Random House on Twitter. We've been hearing great things about this series so we are so happy we got all four books!]]

Three romance novels also arrived on Maui for me (check out Aubrey's teddy in the background):
Twelfth Night Secrets by Jane Feather (unsolicited)
Where Angels Rest by Kate Brady (won)
'Twas the Night After Christmas by Sabrina Jeffries (unsolicited)

Michelle, who was in a contemporary YA kick after reading Stealing Parker, hit the library. There were some awesome YA review books that arrived too:
Tempestuous (Twisted Lit #1) by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes (review)
[[This one is a modern spin on Shakespeare's The Tempest!]]
Touched by Corrine Jackson (review)
7 Clues to Winning You by Kristin Walker (library)
[[Read this one already and it's really good. 4/5 stars!]]
In Honor by Jessi Kirby (library)
One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt (library)
The Pledge (The Pledge #1) by Kimberly Derting (library)

Michelle's romance novels:
One Wrong Move by Shannon McKenna (review)
The Stranger I Married by Sylvia Day (review)
Saddled and Spurred (Blacktop Cowboys #2) by Lorelei James (bought)
Wrangled and Tangled (Blacktop Cowboys #3) by Lorelei James (bought)
[[I love Lorelei James's Rough Riders series so I thought I'd give her other series a try.]]

I also bought these e-books:
Never Seduce a Scot (Montgomerys and Armstrongs #1) by Maya Banks
[[I resist buying NSaS after reading all the great reviews.]]
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (review)
[[I am reading Scorched and I am really loving Kelsey and Gage. I wanted to read more about them so I just HAD to get their novella.]]


Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

7 comments

  1. Wow - that's a lot of books. I read a few books by Jane Feather a while ago - I think it was her Matchmaker series and they were pretty good.

    Hope you enjoy all your books. I hope you'll come see my new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of awesome YA books in that pile, it looks like. Great haul of books. Come visit me too.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to read Touched! I'm going to wait and go to the book launch party but it sounds so awesome! I read the Pledge a little while ago and I thought it was pretty good! Happy reading :) Check out my STS:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul this week!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/10/stacking-shelves-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning the Ruby Oliver series! I've heard fab things as well, but I haven't read it yet! Craziness. Also, I'm glad you enjoyed 7 Clues - that's one of my fave pick-me-up books ever! Hope you enjoy the rest of your books!

    Tara @ Hobbitsies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.