The Lies That Bind Vlog Tour: Week #1

Hello fellow bookaholics,
You probably don't remember but I featured The Lies That Bind as one of the "books I covet" back in July. Well, I won't be coveting it much longer because because it is coming out in less than a month!

I am very excited for the release of The Lies That Bind, book 2 in the Liar Society series. I really loved  the first book and I am so happy that I'll get to revisit Kate and her friends very soon. To celebrate the upcoming release of The Lies That Bind, the Roecker sisters (the authors) are doing a vlog each week talking about Kate and the Liar Society and getting into fun shenanigans.


If you haven't heard of the Liar Society series, it features a spunky, kick-ass character named Kate. In the first book she tried to find proof that her best friend's death was no accident after getting a strange email from said best friend (from beyond the grave?!). She teams up with hotty Liam and ginger haired Seth.

There's humor, mystery and light romance. It's like a modern, more awesome version of the Nancy Drew series.

Click on the cover to read the synopsis of book one and two on Goodreads:

<3,
Michelle

No comments

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.