Sunday, September 30, 2012

We got new books (15)

Sunday, September 30, 2012 with
The last two weeks have been great for us (book-wise, at least). I bought physical books after many months of getting just e-books and we received books for review we are really excited about!
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson (bought)
Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson (bought)
Eve and Adam by Katherine Applegate and Michael Grant (won)
[[Leslie got a copy last week on Maui and this week I got a copy here on Oahu. Awesome!]]
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (bought)
[[I went into B&N intending to get a book but walked out with The Raven Boys instead. How did that happen!?]]
The Diviners by Libba Bray (review) 
[[Eeeppp!! Super excited for The Diviners!!]]

And on Maui Leslie got of awesome books too:
Entice (Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington (review)
The Thorn Wing (The Faerie Ring #2) by Kiki Hamilton (won/review)

Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst (review)
[[It finally came!! We were so worried it got lost in the mail.]]
Fathomless by Jackson Pearce (review)

I also got these e-books:

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs (free)
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (review)
Impulse (Faces of Evil #2) by Debra Webb (review)
Standing in the Shadows (McCloud & Friends #2) by Shannon McKenna (bought)
Edge of Midnight (McCloud & Friends #4) by Shannon McKenna (bought)
The Marriage Trap (Marriage to a Billionaire #2) by Jennifer Probst (review)


Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

12 comments:

  1. Such great book. I am so jealous!
    Diviners looks huge!
    Happy Reading!
    My book haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab haul this week, girls! Really want to read the Lila series and Eve and Adam. Hope you enjoy The Diviners more than I did and I ADORED Sweet Venom <3

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Diviners last week and just finished reading it yesterday. I really liked it and I hope you will too!

    I want to read The Raven Boys but I'm going to wait till I can get a copy from the library.

    This past week I downloaded Sweet Venom and I got Cinders and Sapphires from NetGalley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a nice group of books. I got Vessel a while ago and really want to read it but it arrived right when I started my October release review books. I can't fit it in yet. I am going to see Maggie this week and get my copy of The Raven Boys signed. I will have to wait to read that one too. My new book posts are at Inside of a Dog and at Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Please stop by if you get a chance and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! I am especially interested in Stealing Parker after reading several rapturous reviews-it sounds like my kind of contemporary. I also really love Michelle's description about buying The Raven Boys-I'm waiting to get it through the library but if I am unable to stay away from the bookstore, I might do the same thing. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Stealing Parker!! looking forward for The Raven Boys and The Marriage Trap
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-21-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got The Diviners from the library and wow is that a big book or what! I still need to read The Marriage Bargain but I'm really excited to read it because the main character's name is Alexa...I know just because the main character has my name doesn't mean it will be a good book but I'm excited anyway.

    Oh I can't wait to read Stealing Parker, I loved Catching Jordan.

    Ok I honestly think I want the books you ladies got this week!

    Happy reading, can't wait to see what you think of all those amazing looking books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many amazing books! When will you find the time to read them all? Happy reading! If you would like to check out my Stacking The Shelves post you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG so jealous you got The Marriage Trap and Entice! The Marriage Bargain was my favorite erotica for this year (so far)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i didn't know jennifer probst's books are erotica. i thought they were just fun contemporary romance from reading the synopsis. hmmm....

      Delete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.