We got new books! (13)

It was a slow week in books for us which is a good thing because our TBR piles are sky high.
We got one YA novel this week: Nevermore by James Patterson. Leslie read the 1st book in the series but decided it wasn't for her. I might read book 1 in the future if there's time...

As for romances...
 
I got Blaze by Joan Swan. It's the second book in the Phoenix Rising series. I quite enjoyed Fever (book 1; my review here) so I am excited to get to Blaze (it comes out on 9/25).
I also got an e-galley of Obsession by Debra Webb (book 1 in the Faces of Evil series) from NetGalley, thanks to Jessica, Forever and Forever Yours. I'm currently reading this one to get ready for book 3, Power, and I'm liking it so far.


Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

2 comments

  1. Nice! I love that first cover. Her hair is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting choices as the two books are such different genres. Great haul of books.

    Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.