Saturday, September 1, 2012

We got new books! (12)

Saturday, September 1, 2012 with
Somehow we always forget to include the e-books we get... But not this week! These are the books we got in the last two weeks.
Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey was free on Kindle last week so we snagged an e-copy even though we already have a physical copy. We purchased an e-copy Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (only $2.49!) to get ready for the blog tour for book 2.
Michelle got The Red Diary by Toni Blake from Netgalley (Avon is re-releasing it as an e-book). She also purchased Defiant by Pamela Clare (the long awaited MacKinnon Rangers series addition).
We got two physical book this week: Kiss the Morning Star by Elissa Janine Hoole (won from the lovely WHYA ladies) and How to Capture a Countess by Karen Hawkins (unsolicited review book).

Did YOU get any new books? Let us know! We'd love to see your new bookshelf additions.

21 comments:

  1. great list! My new books list will be posted Monday (at the Lair). I took the summer off, sort of, so the list is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul. Embrace was very good.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold Kiss is one that I've been wanting to read for a while, as is Embrace :) Enjoy!

    New follower :)

    My Haul
    And I have an international giveaway for Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am kind of a lot jealous of How To Capture A Countess.
    Cold Kiss totally rocks, FYI. I think you ladies will like it.

    Happy reading :-)

    My haul of books

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul!! Embrace was really good!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves-17-audio-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! Even though Embrace is an Aussie book, I am still yet to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice stuff! Cold Kiss has on my to-read for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, nice ones! Enjoy :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I also got Cold Kiss.
    Happy reading!
    Thanks for visiting My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to read Embrace and Entice! They've both been on my shelves for too long! Oh, I wish I'd seen Cold Kiss while it was free--need to grab a copy before I get to book 2!

    Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been wondering about Embrace. Can't wait to see your review.

    Great haul this week.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been wondering about Embrace too. Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've heard a lot about Cold Kiss.
    Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The cover for Embrace is really magical! Cold Kiss is out right now a lot, I hope you'll enjoy this one. =) And I'm putting Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst on my tbr thanks to your little countdown. ;)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover of Embrace and heard great things about it, I'm really curious. Happy reading and Enjoy!

    Melliane – Between D&R

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice haul! Never heard of these books, but I love the cover of Embrace!
    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the look of Embrace. I have not heard of any of the others. Thanks for sharing. :)

    My Haul!

    Becky @ A Reader’s Devotion

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have to get Cold Kiss, it looks good! :)
    That's a great haul, btw.
    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I got Cold Kiss this week too, yay for free ebooks! I really liked Embrace! I can not wait for Entice to be released!

    Here's what I got this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much to stopping by today and taking the time to comment.